BY TYLENOL

Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Works good and usually takes any of my aches and pains away in 15 min.. im thankful for Tylonal some days I wouldn't get out of bed without it
Carolina D.
Arlington
Este producto es muy bueno sobre todo en el cambio de estaciones cuando las alergias son más notorias. Es efectivo y su precio es favorable.
Chelsie R.
Always good for my irritating allergies. It helps to clear up the clogged sinuses and allows me to breath. Also cheap and easily accessible
Megan B.
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are use Tylenol allergy relief every seasonal allergy time of year. I especially use it in the fall with my allergy two leaves and mold.
Casey M.
Sebring, FL
Every time I get sick I get these and they always work and make me feel better. These work better than anything else I've tried yet.
jessica m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These did not make me feel drowsy but also did not help relieve the congestion or sneezing that came with my seasonal allergies.
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
I use this for my allergies and it works. It is less expensive than Claritan or allegra so I get this and It works just the same.
Laurie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This one is my go to choice medicine for spring through winter. I have year round allergies and this product is very useful.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good over counter product to help relieve sinus an allergy symptoms! Highly recommend An doesn't leave u groggy
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Tylenol makes great products for colds, allergies, and sinus infections. Really helps with the pain and pressure.