Tylenol® Allergy Multi Symptom Daytime Cool Burst Caplets uploaded by April T.

BY TYLENOL

• Who uses Tyelnol in there house for all sickness symptoms ?1 Answers
Sarina Y.
Where I live is like agriculture capital lol Iland when those almond trees start to bloom my sinus get me bad. And these meds have made spring time bearable. They're affordable packaging is easy to open.
Paige W.
This is one of the few things I could take while pregnant, it was very effective and would have me feeling like new within an hour. Well priced and well worth it. Highly recommend to others.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the first thing I grab when I have a cold. It helps all of my symptoms without dragging me down. I love that you can get the combo pack with just the right amount of daytime vs night time capsules.
Anna S.
Would use this again. Like to keep it in the cabinet for when allergy season rolls around. Not a bad alternative for going to the doctor for a small sinus infection. Would recommend and buy again and again.
Paige L.
I make sure to take one of these before I go outside to do yard work or take a walk around my neighborhood. They really help prevent any allergy problems that I might have upon returning inside.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
I always reach for this when I start feeling a little under the weather! It isn't too expensive and I know that it works best for my family to get us back on our feet! I will definitely purchase again!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
It works, doesn't make me feel drowsy at all. It's a good value and I only use it ever so often so it lasts me. I bought it at Wal mart and not disappointing at all.
The S.
covington , GA
I have allergies and being that I was pregnant I was limited on things I could take for relief. Tylenol has been deemed safe for pregnant women to use and I was so happy that I was able to take this and get relief within an hour. My allergies are always make me feel worse at night so the added night time pack was a bonus and I slept like a baby.
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
It isn't as effective as I'd like it to be. The relief is more painful as it completely dries out my sinuses and it only aggravates if further. It isn't as good for me in comparison with other medication that seem to live up to the hype
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only cold medicine I will ever use! It really works and is available amosr anywhere for a reasonable price. I usually buy mind at Family Dollar for $8. We always keep it on hand! Would recommend
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who uses Tyelnol in there house for all sickness symptoms ?