Tylenol® Allergy Multi Symptom Daytime Cool Burst Caplets uploaded by April T.

BY TYLENOL

• Who uses Tyelnol in there house for all sickness symptoms ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
The S.
covington, GA
I have allergies and being that I was pregnant I was limited on things I could take for relief. Tylenol has been deemed safe for pregnant women to use and I was so happy that I was able to take this and get relief within an hour. My allergies are always make me feel worse at night so the added night time pack was a bonus and I slept like a baby.
Heather V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been great when i get a cold. Easy to take and goes down better than the liquid. Seems to work well and kick the cold symptoms to function theoughout the day as a stay at home mom.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My teen son has suffered from allergies to
Pollen over the last few years but never needed medicine until this year! With so many choices I was lost until I saw the Tylenol allergy. Felt safe giving it to him
Because I trust the brand and it didn't disappoint. He felt loads better after just one use.
Shelynn H.
Dover, DE
I have severe allergies and sometimes my prescription medication doesn't work whenever the seasons change and there are high levels of pollen in the air. This helps me a whole lot with clearing my sinuses and soothing the pressure in my head and it also helps that it doesn't make me drowsy.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do like Tylenol Allergy medicine overall, and this is convenient that it has the day and night formulas as a combo pack, and I would get this again, but I find that I use the day more than the night.  At night I tend to use other options and end up having leftovers or uneven numbers.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
My family uses various Tylenol products. Wal-Mart or Walgreens are our typical places to pick it up. This one was not one we liked a hundred percent. Considering the cost and effectiveness, we prefer other brands over this one for cold relief.
Mackenzie B.
I have annual allergies and so I know the pain of not being able to stop sneezing when you're outside or even near an animal. But whenever I take this I completely forget I haven't sneezed ALL DAY! Honestly a life saver ❤
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the first thing I grab when I have a cold. It helps all of my symptoms without dragging me down. I love that you can get the combo pack with just the right amount of daytime vs night time capsules.
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this brand before with multiple things are wrong with me this is a great brand and I purchased it at my local grocery store and they totally exceeded my expectations and I will buy this brand again.
Jasmine M.
Laurel, MD
I carry this with me in my purse if my allergies are acting up and when I take them they help a great deal. I get this from Walmart most of the time and it's not pricey at all. I would recommend this product.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who uses Tyelnol in there house for all sickness symptoms ?