Tylenol® Allergy Multi Symptom Daytime Cool Burst Caplets uploaded by April T.

BY TYLENOL

• Who uses Tyelnol in there house for all sickness symptoms ?1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My teen son has suffered from allergies to
Pollen over the last few years but never needed medicine until this year! With so many choices I was lost until I saw the Tylenol allergy. Felt safe giving it to him
Because I trust the brand and it didn't disappoint. He felt loads better after just one use.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do like Tylenol Allergy medicine overall, and this is convenient that it has the day and night formulas as a combo pack, and I would get this again, but I find that I use the day more than the night.  At night I tend to use other options and end up having leftovers or uneven numbers.
Shelynn H.
Dover, DE
I have severe allergies and sometimes my prescription medication doesn't work whenever the seasons change and there are high levels of pollen in the air. This helps me a whole lot with clearing my sinuses and soothing the pressure in my head and it also helps that it doesn't make me drowsy.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
My family uses various Tylenol products. Wal-Mart or Walgreens are our typical places to pick it up. This one was not one we liked a hundred percent. Considering the cost and effectiveness, we prefer other brands over this one for cold relief.
Mackenzie B.
I have annual allergies and so I know the pain of not being able to stop sneezing when you're outside or even near an animal. But whenever I take this I completely forget I haven't sneezed ALL DAY! Honestly a life saver ❤
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this brand before with multiple things are wrong with me this is a great brand and I purchased it at my local grocery store and they totally exceeded my expectations and I will buy this brand again.
Jasmine M.
Millersville, MD
I carry this with me in my purse if my allergies are acting up and when I take them they help a great deal. I get this from Walmart most of the time and it's not pricey at all. I would recommend this product.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like to take this when my allergies are bothering me. Works great! I purchased it at Walmart and although the price is a little high I thought it is worth it because I know it works. Happy with this product.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This gets the job done very well when I have minor symptoms. This doesn't do anything at all for me when my symptoms are stronger. I don't recommend it for anyone who gets really bad allergy symptoms.
Caroline M.
Washington
I love this because it has both nighttime and daytime products in one. It helps me breathe and focus during the day and get a good nights sleep at night. It's affordable and available at my local cvs.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who uses Tyelnol in there house for all sickness symptoms ?