BY TYLENOL

Shelynn H.
Dover, DE
I have severe allergies and sometimes my prescription medication doesn't work whenever the seasons change and there are high levels of pollen in the air. This helps me a whole lot with clearing my sinuses and soothing the pressure in my head and it also helps that it doesn't make me drowsy.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
My family uses various Tylenol products. Wal-Mart or Walgreens are our typical places to pick it up. This one was not one we liked a hundred percent. Considering the cost and effectiveness, we prefer other brands over this one for cold relief.
Mackenzie B.
I have annual allergies and so I know the pain of not being able to stop sneezing when you're outside or even near an animal. But whenever I take this I completely forget I haven't sneezed ALL DAY! Honestly a life saver ❤
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this brand before with multiple things are wrong with me this is a great brand and I purchased it at my local grocery store and they totally exceeded my expectations and I will buy this brand again.
Anna S.
Would use this again. Like to keep it in the cabinet for when allergy season rolls around. Not a bad alternative for going to the doctor for a small sinus infection. Would recommend and buy again and again.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This gets the job done very well when I have minor symptoms. This doesn't do anything at all for me when my symptoms are stronger. I don't recommend it for anyone who gets really bad allergy symptoms.
Alejandra N.
New York , NY
These are good for either allergies or cold symptoms. It's effective. Good things is that it won't make you sleepy like a lot of allergies medicine would do. Good value. For sure I will buy it again.
Sarina Y.
Where I live is like agriculture capital lol Iland when those almond trees start to bloom my sinus get me bad. And these meds have made spring time bearable. They're affordable packaging is easy to open.
Alyssa R.
These are pretty good allergy pills, they work pretty fast and last long. I also love that they don't make my drowsy like most other. Brands of allergy pills.
Megan P.
Wasn't really working but it did help a little for a while but I had to update a new one. But you can find it anywhere pretty much. Not pricey at all.