BY TYLENOL

Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
I have annual allergies and so I know the pain of not being able to stop sneezing when you're outside or even near an animal. But whenever I take this I completely forget I haven't sneezed ALL DAY! Honestly a life saver ❤
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This gets the job done very well when I have minor symptoms. This doesn't do anything at all for me when my symptoms are stronger. I don't recommend it for anyone who gets really bad allergy symptoms.
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Always good for my irritating allergies. It helps to clear up the clogged sinuses and allows me to breath. Also cheap and easily accessible
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
These are pretty good allergy pills, they work pretty fast and last long. I also love that they don't make my drowsy like most other. Brands of allergy pills.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Avon Park, FL
Every time I get sick I get these and they always work and make me feel better. These work better than anything else I've tried yet.
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Las Vegas
These are life around allergy season. They help take any symptoms away temporarily. A must in my purse
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Arlington
Este producto es muy bueno sobre todo en el cambio de estaciones cuando las alergias son más notorias. Es efectivo y su precio es favorable.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
I love this product , I use this when I know I'm getting a cold and wullah! I ended up not getting it. It's effective on me. Also, an affordable over the counter drug. I am very satisfied.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
i always have this tylenols at home congestion, and sore throat is so effective and have a good price and value