BY TYLENOL

Take control of your muscle pain and take back your day.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 650 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, providone, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
  • swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split, or dissolve
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
  • do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

• do not use
  • do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
Since you’re super limited on the things you can take when you’re breastfeeding, I don’t know if it’s in my head or not, but this stuff saved me. Tired and running on hopes and dreams, new moms are in pain. Anything to help with the aches and pains is well worth it to me.
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
GREAT PRODUCT! Due to scoliosis, a compressed disc, and arthritis. I was experiencing severe pain in my back. I literally couldn’t get off the floor. I called my fiancé and he went to Walmart to get me ANY type of medicine. He bought this product and almost immediately after I took it, my pain was going away. This was literally a life saver for me. I’ve tried many other products and this is my “go to” all the time now.
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I have really bad migraines that last for days and extremely painful and sometimes this is the only thing that gets me through it I use it often whenever I have a headache and I would definitely purchase again
Kyle G.
Washington, DC
Tylenol is great when I need an extra boost before doing hard physical activities. Although I wouldn’t say it’s the best pain reliever for severe pain, it definitely does the trick when you have little aches and pains.
daisy m.
Fresno
Tylenol is great. Whenever I have a headache or something it really helps to relieve that pain. My main concern is for when I have aches on my legs though. It doesn’t really seem to help with that for me.
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
Since I can remember this has been a staple at our home. Everything from headaches to muscle pain is relieved by Tylenol. Most of the time it’s for muscle pain that we use it at home. Fast and efficient.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I was taking this type of Tylenol back when I was pregnant. I am prone to migraines but I knew there was nothing else I could take that would be safe during my pregnancy. This medicine helped me cope with my headaches and have peace of mind that my baby wouldn't be at risk.
Sierra S.
Definitely does some magic makes the pain go away very accurate results within a couple minutes last for eight hours not so pricey you can buy it anywhere literally anywhere you go
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
As someone who suffers from constant back pains from an injury when my back is hurting or I am just hurting in general these are the first thing that I reach for. I reach for this specific Tylenol every time I need something for my aches and pain because it allows me to have relief from my pain for a longer period of time.
Tarica C.
When in doubt and pain take this! I purchased this for my mom due to her arthritis, but I found myself taking it as well. It cleared up any and all pain without needing to take more throughout the day. I started working out frequently and boy did this help. Will purchase again! Tylenol® 8 Hr Muscle Aches & Pain Caplets

Walmart