Tylenol® 8 HR Arthritis Pain Caplets uploaded by Monica G.Tylenol® 8 HR Arthritis Pain Caplets uploaded by Cindy M.Tylenol® 8 HR Arthritis Pain Caplets uploaded by Amanda L.

BY TYLENOL

Bi-layer design has two layers of pain relief, the first dissolves fast and the second lasts all day, up to 8 hours, to ease minor arthritis pain.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 650 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, providone, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • toothache
  • temporarily reduces fever.

Warnings:

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take

• more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.

Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use:

• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults

• take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
  • swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split, or dissolve
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
  • do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

under 18 years of age

• ask a doctor

Arlet L.
west covina
Tylenol Arthritis has really helped my husband with his muscle pain. He recently started complaining about his muscles in his hand hurting so I decided to give these a try thinking his pain was associated with Arthritis. My husband said the pain went away and he was able to get things done without soreness. What I like about them is that they are 650mg, a lot of other brands only make up to 500mg.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work great for my achy joints. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and that amount of pain I feel early in the mornings and cold weather, is excruciating. Tylenol takes that pain right away and I couldn’t be more thankful because prescription pain relievers are not an option for me.
Janice V.
Montrose , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the relief I get from the product itself, I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. The reason I only give 3 stars is the packaging.  How do you have a product specifically for people with arthritis and not put it in arthritis friendly packaging?
Darla N.
Kilgore
I use Tylenol Athritis Pain Reliever for those major aches and pains that won't go away on their own. I actually bought it the first time by mistake, and was glad I did. It actually works really well. If you need something pain, I definitely recommend this.
Samantha L.
Augusta , WV
The price for these is a little up there, but I get it completely! These are amazing! They are effective, especially for my knees. They kick in pretty quick and help with the pain! It’s does the job! I always pick these up when I need them at my local Walmart
Sarah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this product would work alright for normal aches and pains, or even typical aches from arthritis, but it really doesn’t do anything to ease the aches and pains that are associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Emet T.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Look im not going to BS this, it doesn't take away all my pain but I have ulcers and this is the strongest OTC pain med I can take. I think other meds like naproxen are better but this does take the edge off. Bonus points for the easy open cap. Dont believe the commercials though, this will not cure your arthritis.
Robin M.
Payette
This is the ONLY pain reliever that works for me. I buy mine at walmart, and they are generally decently priced. Not only did it meet my expectations it surpassed them. With other brands I'm taking more then one dose in a 24-hour period. This works ALL day for me. So I'm only taking one dose, which is great!
Veda G.
Cleveland, OH
Awesome product that helps all around the body pain. I keep the on deck so when I need them I have them. I’ve always takes this mg because it is enough to get the job done!
Mary J K.
DeLand
I use Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets for joint pain.  It's effective pain relief at a reasonable price.  I use it a couple of times a week when I find the pain troublesome.  It works quickly and I'm very satisfied with it.  I would buy it again.
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is for arthritis anywhere in your body!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do any of you these? I have the beginnings of arthritis in my hands. very painful at times!!!!!!!!!!
Jordan W.
Does anyone else find that Tylenol gives them a bit of a head ache? Or is it just me?