BY TYLENOL

Bi-layer design has two layers of pain relief, the first dissolves fast and the second lasts all day, up to 8 hours, to ease minor arthritis pain.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 650 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, providone, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • toothache
  • temporarily reduces fever.

Warnings:

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take

• more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.

Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use:

• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults

• take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
  • swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split, or dissolve
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
  • do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

under 18 years of age

• ask a doctor

corry p.
Valley stream, NY
Tylenol arthritis is a higher dose then extra strength it's actually 650 mg per pill. So if you take two of these it really helps the pain whether it be headache, joint pain. Really helps with any kind of pain
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was so happy to find this product thanks to my in-laws! I suffer from arthritis and I'm only in my 30s and I don't want to take narcotic pain medication but I don't want to be popping pills every few hours so this long acting Tylenol is amazing and it's only one or two pills versus six or seven of the other ones that I would have to take.
Jan D.
I use this product in conjunction with several other items to handle my back pain.  I have had surgery already and will be again in November, and this product does an amazing job of helping to relieve pain.  I find it works much better than other Acetaminophen products I have tried.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown, GA
A lifesaver in a bottle, that's the only way to describe this. I have osteoarthritis in my left hip and as a fairly young person in their early 30s, this can be a hindrance. However, a family member suggested this to me and I have long since replaced my Celebrex with this. The extended release is great for all day relief.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
Does a great job of receiving my pain from whatever I am experiencing (i.e. headache or cramps) and does so effectively and for a longer duration of pain. It allows me to get on withy daily activities instead of being holed up in bed because of the pain.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hardly take Tylenol because it's hard on the kidneys. I have arthritis all through my body so it helps relieve the pain very fast. The value is great and this has been around for a very long time. I purchase this weekly and love it.
Isabel H.
Towanda, IL
When my arthritis is acting up, i always turn to tylenol. It does however take a bit long to kick it, But one it does it it great! I take it 1-2 times a day based on how bad the pain is. I would definitely but it again!
Stephanie W.
I take Tylenol Arthritis Pain because it actually works! I suffer from headaches often and they work for that as well. Mostly, I use it after a long day of hiking or biking. It really takes care of my aches and pains.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This is Pretty good for pain , it help alleviate it . Tylenol has always been My go to Pain Reliever, It doesn't upset my stomach like some do that are on the Market. Great for Achy Joints and Muscle's. I recommend this.
laura m.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As an almost 50ish woman with Fibromyalgia and lots nerve pain and chronic pain disorder Tylenol arthritis becomes your best friend; along with all of my other medicine. You can get it at any major pharmacy or super store.