BY TYLENOL #4 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Simply Sleep® Nighttime Sleep Aid.

From the makers of Tylenol® PM.

Helps you fall asleep.

Diphenhydramine HCI.

Does not contain pain reliever.

Non-habit forming.

Use as directed.

25 mg each. see more...

• Has anyone tried this yet? I bought it on sale and am interested ...1 Answers
Jenn: S.
Salem, MA
These are effective in what they need to do. They are a sleeping pill and do this well if needed. I prefer to take Tylenol PM vs the sleepytime because I only take medicine to sleep if I am sick and need the medicine. These work well and have no hangover effect.  While I don't use often, I would recommend.
Morgan S.
I used this in college when I needed a good nights sleep but was not tired. It was helpful, however I did realize there was a bit of a hangover feeling in the morning after just one tablet. I give it four stars because there is a risk in my opinion of taking too much and not realizing it. However that is a concern with any medicine. The overall product itself is very good for an over-the-counter sleeping aid. I would certainly try this and melatonin first before trying a RX.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Every now and then I need a little help falling asleep.  I like that the Tyenol PM Simply Sleep Nighttime Sleep Aid is just a sleep aid without the pain relievers.  However I woke up feeling very groggy and disoriented in the morning.  I may have fallen asleep well, but getting up was terrible.
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
These have came in handy for the nights I had trouble sleeping. I've repurchased these sleeping pills because they get the job done and there non habit forming which is great. Personally I wake up a bit drowsy but everyone is different I usually purchase mine at my local grocery store!
Whitney R.
Ivins
Tylenol's sleep aid is great for those nights when you have a hard time falling asleep. It's pretty effective. If I take 2 I usually have a hard time waking up in the mornings. Tylenol is comparable in price to most name brand medicines. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone.
Betsy G.
If you are feeling particularly sore and having trouble sleeping, this product is for you! This sleep aid will help you fall asleep fast and stay asleep. When I have been injured it really helped me sleep through the night. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried these because I have trouble sleeping, but these don't seem to affect me at all. I much prefer Advil PM. I took about an hour before I wanted to go to bed and 3 hours later I was still wide awake tossing and turning in bed. I wouldn't recommend these.
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have trouble sleeping sometimes and I recently tried these out as other sleeping pills have caused some anxiety. These work great and help me fall asleep quickly and gently, and also help me stay asleep longer. I wake up feeling nice and refreshed.
Yenifer M.
I take this one i have cramps at night or i have a cold that i cant sleep and it just drops me on bed until next i tried and took it when i had a tooth ache but it dont work against tooth pain apparently other than that if you want a good sleep try it
Dani W.
Chattanooga, TN
These are great!! I get bad migraines that can make sleepy hard. I take two of these little pills on nights that my head is killing me and it totally helps me get the 8 hours of sleep that I need! I have been taking these for years now.
rickelle w.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone tried this yet? I bought it on sale and am interested but so far its still sitting on my nightstand.