Ty Ku Sake Junmai Silver

by Ty Ku

#9 in Sake

TY KU Sake Silver has a fresh, slightly sweet taste with subtle pear notes; its rich flavor is soft & silky on the palate. Although it complements sushi & Asian cuisine, its well-rounded body pairs well with a variety of lighter Western cuisine

Where can I buy this at?
What do you drink this with?
Start your review of Ty Ku Sake Junmai Silver!
23 days agoOntario, CA
Ty Ku Sake Junmai Silver uploaded by Taza A.
This sake is great hot, or cold. We were introduced to it at a sushi restaurant that made amazing drinks. It's made from all natural ingredients! Slightly difficult to find at stores, but readily available online. Inexpensive.
3 months ago
This has to be hands down my favorite adult beverage. It’s very smooth. I like it chilled. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great Japanese liquor. Can be found at bigger liquor stores.
4 months agoApopka, FL
I'm not a sake expert by any means and I probably would fail if you lined this next to some house sake and did a blind taste test. Although, I did rely enjoy this sake...I feel like it's kind of a commercial brand. I'll need to try it again to see
2 months agoCumming, GA
It is the classic one on TyKu product lists. For my taste, this would be the least likeable besides TyKu cucumber. I'd prefer the TyKu coconut
3 months agoMinneapolis, MN
Not the best sake, but drinkable and I am very picky when it comes to sake. I would recommend it if you want to try sake.
4 months agoClermont, FL
I love the shape of the Tyku bottle and the flavor. I tried this at a food and wine festival and have been hooked
20 days agoPembroke Pnes, FL
Not a huge fan of filtered sake, but this is a goodie! Smooth taste and trendy packaging.
4 months agoBordentown, NJ
Um produto que precisa ter muita experiência pra saber usar ! E quem realmente gosta
2 years ago
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
3 months ago
I liked this. Nice smooth and a pleasant taste. I have tried Sake before but I couldn't tell you what brand it was. But, this one Mmm! Very nice