Ty Ku Sake Junmai Daiginjo White

by Ty Ku

#10 in Sake

TY KU White represents the pinnacle of ultra premium sake. A rare special designation Daiginjo, TY KU White is handmade in small batches using select Yamada Nishiki rice grains milled over 50%, soft water, and slow drip filtration process. The all natural fruit and spice notes will entice and engage

What do you drink this with?
Start your review of Ty Ku Sake Junmai Daiginjo White !
a month ago
Ty Ku is a great sake with a cool bottle and a fun experience to drink. Definitely an upscale vision for the brand with the mod packaging and light-up bottles. I really enjoy the Junmai Daiginjo. It's smooth, delicate, but complex, with a delightful nose and lovely palette that lingers.
2 years agoAlhambra, CA
Ty Ku Sake Junmai Daiginjo White  uploaded by Natalie F.
This is the most incredible sake I have had the pleasure of trying. It's fragrant, impossibly smooth, and warming. I tried it in an eight-course sushi and sake pairing, and fell immediately in love with its airiness. It's a bit on the dry side but tastes smooth when served warm, and goes well with most everything. It's the most premium of TyKu's sakes, especially compared to their achingly average Junmai Black. All in all, a great sake, though slightly expensive. But you get what you pay for.
3 months agoDenver, CO
I drink this with sushi and it was my first time ever. I liked it because it was smooth and the flavor was delicious. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others with their sushi or other foods as well. I enjoy this more than an iced tea with sushi.
5 months agoPembroke Pnes, FL
I don't really care for Sake so I don't like it. I usually just end up giving it to my sister because she likes sake a lot. I don't know why I don't care for the taste of it. I'm sure this isn't too bad but I personally don't like sake. No matter what sake it is I will give it a 3 or lower.
4 months agoSavannah, GA
Ty Ku makes lovely sake, but I have to say I prefer Ty Ku black to this white bottle. It is a bit sweeter and I believe it has less alcohol content. I have bought this before just to try it but whenever I've had the opportunity to buy it again I just go with Ty Ku black.
4 months ago
Haven’t tried too many different sake, but this one was very smooth and personally I liked this one better than the ty ku sake black.
4 months agoCrystal, MN
For sake, this product is pretty tasty. It's pretty affordable, though I prefer this product as hot sake vs cold.
3 months agoMiami, FL
strange drinks I do not usually drink but I have many friends who love to experience new things always try new flavors new textures new experiences and that would be super super
a year agoBarrie, ON
Wow. Going out on a limb here-- my first saki rating, and I happen to choose one that has never been rated before! I’ll start by saying that I believe this is ZB excellent saki. Crystal clear, slightly viscous. Aroma is floral with some candy nuances. Sweet entry, flavours of elderflower, soft banana candy, jasmine. Very delicate, very smooth. Best saki I’ve ever had, but that’s about as amateurish a statement as you could ask for! Makes me want to learn more about saki.
2 years ago
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!