Ty Ku Sake Junmai Daiginjo White  uploaded by Natalie F.

BY TY KU #5 in Sake

TY KU White represents the pinnacle of ultra premium sake. A rare special designation Daiginjo, TY KU White is handmade in small batches using select Yamada Nishiki rice grains milled over 50%, soft water, and slow drip filtration process. The all natural fruit and spice notes will entice and engage see more...

Natalie F.
ALHAMBRA, CA
This is the most incredible sake I have had the pleasure of trying. It's fragrant, impossibly smooth, and warming. I tried it in an eight-course sushi and sake pairing, and fell immediately in love with its airiness. It's a bit on the dry side but tastes smooth when served warm, and goes well with most everything. It's the most premium of TyKu's sakes, especially compared to their achingly average Junmai Black. All in all, a great sake, though slightly expensive. But you get what you pay for.
Jessica S.
London, ON
Wow. Going out on a limb here-- my first saki rating, and I happen to choose one that has never been rated before! I’ll start by saying that I believe this is ZB excellent saki. Crystal clear, slightly viscous. Aroma is floral with some candy nuances. Sweet entry, flavours of elderflower, soft banana candy, jasmine. Very delicate, very smooth. Best saki I’ve ever had, but that’s about as amateurish a statement as you could ask for! Makes me want to learn more about saki.
Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!