Ty Ku Sake Coconut

by Ty Ku

#5 in Sake

Milky, cloudy, silvery egg shell color. Upfront aromas are dominated by unsweetened coconut, limestone, chalk, white rice, rye, citrus scents that work in harmony. Taste profile is tart bordering on sour, clean, intensely coconut-driven, silky in texture. Finish turns a corner on sweetness.

Where can I buy this at?
Has anyone tried this sake?
What do you drink this with?
Start your review of Ty Ku Sake Coconut!
Richmond, VA
Much smoother than I thought it would be, still has one hella kick, but it's still sake so. I would buy this again definitely, mixed with a little pineapple juice and it became amazing, drink carefully though, lol, didn't even know the effects till I stood.
Ontario, CA
Ty Ku Sake Coconut uploaded by Taza A.
This sake is great hot, or cold. We were introduced to it at a sushi restaurant that made amazing drinks. It's made from all natural ingredients! Slightly difficult to find at stores, but readily available online. Inexpensive.
Denver, CO
This was my first experience with Sake. I liked the flavor a lot and it was very easy to drink with sushi. It was equivalent to drinking a soda or iced tea with your sushi but unfortunately, I didn't feel the effects like I thought I would. It was a delicious drink though.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I LOVE sake, and this brand is awesome. It offers a good variety and tastes great. I enjoy the coconut flavor, and it adds a subtle twist. This is great for sipping or taking as a shot. The price point isn't too expensive, but worth spending on a good sake.
Glendale, AZ
You have to try a sake bomber with this it’s amazing! I love ordering these at sushi restaurants. I would not change a thing about this. I am a repeat consumer that will continue to purchase this. Lovely drink!
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,322 reviews
Textura sedosa, gusto cremoso, con una indirecta sutil de la vainilla e infundida con el sabor de restauración del coco. Enjoy se enfrió o en cócteles deliciosos. Conocido como “motivo nublado,” el secreto al sabor rico del motivo de Nigori es delicioso la pequeña cantidad de arroz útil dejada sin filtro. ¿Ganador del San Diego Int ' l medalla de oro de la competencia del vino?
This has to be hands down my favorite adult beverage. It’s very smooth. I like it chilled. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great Japanese liquor. Can be found at bigger liquor stores.
Heislerville, NJ
This stuff is delicious!! A friend of mine introduced me to Soju a few months ago, but a different brand. My liquor store near me only had this brand. I was not disappointed. I've had sake before and didn't care for it but this is s game changer. Definitely recommend.
Apopka , FL
I'm not a sake expert by any means and I probably would fail if you lined this next to some house sake and did a blind taste test. Although, I did rely enjoy this sake...I feel like it's kind of a commercial brand. I'll need to try it again to see
Savannah, GA
A lovely flavored sake, with a light coconut flavor that is slightly sweet but not artificial. It has slightly less alcohol content since it is flavored but it does taste good if you enjoy the subtle coconut flavor. I re-buy this once in a while.