txtr. by cantu
Txtr by Cantu Treat Strengthen + Restore Moisture Mask - 14oz

Txtr by Cantu Treat Strengthen + Restore Moisture Mask - 14oz

by txtr. by cantu

A salon-inspired collection with a foundation in conditioning, Txtr. by Cantu is the go-to solution for waves, curls and coils. Give your strands some care and repair with this mega-moisture rich formula. Gender: Unisex.

Can you leave this conditioner in overnight?
Start your review of Txtr by Cantu Treat Strengthen + Restore Moisture Mask - 14oz!
Jacy M.
Whitestown, IN
Txtr by Cantu Treat Strengthen + Restore Moisture Mask - 14oz uploaded by Jacy M.
I love how HUGE this tub is and how much product you get. It's definitely a #budgetfriendly #hairmask. I do not have curly, course, or even thick hair. I have blonde, limp, dry, thin and bleach damaged hair. I was looking for a product to help #moisturize and #strengthen my hair while also getting rid of #frizz and #splitends. I applied this product after a shower and put a plastic bag over it and a head wrap scarf. At first, the smell was strange until I saturated my hair and realized I loved the way it smelled fresh. Super thick and creamy consistency. I left it in overnight and rinsed it out with cool water. It took a little bit longer to wash all the way out but that's what I'd expect from a deep moisturizing product. I noticed how soft it made my hair as soon as I started rinsing. It didn't leave me feeling greasy or with flat hair at all. My hair smelled so good even until I needed another shower. I'm hoping the more I use this mask, the more results I'll see. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a #cheap product that actually works and incorporates #natural ingredients and is #sulfatefree.
Delia D.
Mount Ida, AR
Txtr by Cantu Treat Strengthen + Restore Moisture Mask - 14oz uploaded by Delia D.
If you have thick, textured hair. This is the stuff. I just scoop up some product and apply it from my ends upward. It smells too good, but if you do apply too much, you will have greasy like hair.
Kahiris F.
Winter Haven, FL
Love the smell. Works amazing. My hair looks hydrated after using and curls look bouncy.
Michelle P.
Akron, OH
The Treat Masque repaired and strengthened my hair after I took out my protective style. I love that it does not contain silicone, mineral oil, or parabens.
Jae P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I do not use Cantu products due to my hair drying out faster. That was until I came across a sample of Txtr by Cantu. This hair mask leaves my hair hydrated and soft for days. If you have 4c hair, this maybe the product for you. I gave it four stars because it’s hard to find. #blackhair #4c #3b #black #hair #natural
Patrice H.
Berlin, NJ
Txtr by Cantu Treat Strengthen + Restore Moisture Mask - 14oz uploaded by Patrice H.
Alright, alright, alright! So let's talk hair! More specifically let's talk natural hair! Having 4c hair you go through a lot of products trying to find what works well honey I found what works I have reached the promised Land! The slippage on this is serious the conditioning leaves your hair soft detangled and manageable the price point is right on point and my only con make it in a bigger jar so I can have it on hand at all times! Go on and get you some!
Ana C.
Fresno, CA
I Have Curly Hair And So Far I Love This Hair Mask. Leaves My Hair Feeling So Soft. Even Though My Hair Is Dry It Feels So Soft. Glad I Tried This Hair Mask. Definitely Recommend This Mask.
abrar S.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. If you have wavy to curly hair this is great for your hair. It restores moister into each individual hair. It also minimizes split ends. I recommend leaving it on for 20 mins, rap your hair in plastic bag and add a bit of heat. I use it twice a month and it shows results fast.
Kara O.
Hair was super soft and easy to detangle after I washed it out. Really glad I picked this up. It's a great addition to my wash day routine.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Txtr by Cantu Treat Strengthen + Restore Moisture Mask - 14oz uploaded by Domynoe L.
This has sulfate, hydrolyzed protein, and glycerin is its 5th ingredient (a bit high for me for summer use). This mask, like the other items from this line that I tried, surprised me. It has a nice creamy consistency that's not really thick or really loose. Rubs out easily in the hands, smooths into the hair quickly and easily. Rinsed out well, with decent slip, and even my ends felt moisturized. Some slight tangling when I applied my leave-in, but it was very slight and very easily taken care of without tugging or breakage.  Wet curl was more flyaway than usual (which means my hair dry also had more frizz, but likely that was the glycerin) but my hair still felt really smooth and moisturized. I do like it, but have to admit I'm not sure I would repurchase. I have a number of other masks I like more, and anything new I'd add to my arsenal would have to be amazing. Still, it's a good mask. The sulfate bothers me (it's a mask, not a shampoo, and I try to avoid it even in my shampoo), and the glycerin makes it a product I can't use year round, but I still recommend it. The price is really good, especially for the amount received, and if you're trying to cut your hair care costs while keeping up on masking etc, this would be a good product to pick up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...