BY TXSYSTEMS

For Normal Skin Afirm® with the patented Microsponge® delivery system containing Retinol, is designed to minimize the appearance of aging:  fine lines, brown spots and surface roughness. Regular use of Afirm® dramatically transforms your skin, providing a radiant glow. Afirm® should be used as part of a comprehensive skin care and sun avoidance program including the use of sunscreens. Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Sensitive skin tested Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Doak Dermatologists and are not a licensed retailer of  Doak De. see more...

Kelly E.
Massapequa, NY
I am afraid to tell people about my miracle cream, because it seems every time I find something that works, it gets taken away from me. It's my secret to perfect clear and healing skin for older women like my self.
Sami S.
Flowery Br, GA
I have only used this a couple times but my skin is a lot more firm and my husband is even seeing an improvement! I ordered it online and will keep ordering!
I Just Ordered This Not That Long Ago And It Really Works On My Skin ! It Leaves It Really Smooth , I Have To Keep Ordering Some Of These
Salena H.
Kelso, WA
Usually my skin is dry and sometimes cracked but when I put this on my face it worked wonders :)
Jessica K.
Summerville, SC
Really like this product firms my skin and leaves it feeling moisturized!!!
cindi Y.
I use the 3x, but i have seen great results using this product. My skin isn't sensitive to Retinols so I used the stronger formula from the start. I saw a reduction in fine lines, discoloration, and improved firmness very quickly. The downside is the dryness and redness. Don't recommend starting this in the Summer or when you need to be tan.
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
I'll definitely recommend this to anyone,you won't be disappointed It works well and it's gentle on skin
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Definitely recommend this to anyone. This improved firmness very quickly!
Vanessa M.
Tustin, CA
This is crazy experience! I would never buy this again. It works well but it's not for me. First time and last time
Jelyanne O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and the texture but I have used better ones before..... so not the best but still good
love. c.
Pompano Beach, FL
Does this product leave a sticky feeling to the skin.
Christian V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really doesn't. I love it and it feels great on the skin!!
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
What is this for? What does it do?
Christie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the benifits of this cream?