Two Old Goats Essential Lotion 8oz. For Your Toughest Aches And Pains! uploaded by Wendy B.

BY TWO OLD GOATS

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a good body lotion for helping with generally achy feeling. I like that it helps with soreness but it doesn’t give that intense menthol feel I get from other similar products I have tried and it’s natural so I can use it and not worry if about it interacting with my meds. It’s no miracle but it does help.
Dani F.
Beaumont
This is my favorite lotion ever! I got a small sample of this in a gift bag, and I haven't looked back since. It has a wonderful smell created by the essential oils in it, but it's gentle and non-greasy at the same time. Oh, and did I mention that it's gender-neutral?? I have to fight my boyfriend not to use the entire bottle before I get any! This lotion is soothing and relaxing and I would recommend it to just about anybody
Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have rheumatoid arthritis and my rheumatologist recommended this to me to try for pain since nothing is really helping (she said it was a favorite of hers because many of her patients say it provides relief). I bought a small one of these to try on eBay before I bought a 2 pack on Amazon since it's kinda pricey (Amazon has been the cheapest place I've found it even after finding it in store locally). I have to say I was skeptical and was nervous to try after reading some reviews referring to it as "snake oil" and some reviews said it would take a few weeks to feel a difference. All that said, this stuff works for what I need. I get the most pain when I am in bed trying to sleep, during the day at work (I sit at a computer all day), and driving. Many times after applying the lotion, I have left my hands in the uncomfortable/painful position to test the reliability of the claims to this cream. Within a minute or two, I notice a huge difference in that the pain has subsided and isn't bothersome (on occasion it at least dulls it enough to be more tolerable). This is not a moisturizing lotion by any means and it seems like it dries pretty quickly so when I use it, I rub it in fast and thoroughly. As far as smell goes, it's not that bad for having 6 essential oils (I mean really, when you get that many different oils, it's not going to be the best fragrance in the world). It does smell similar to Bengay but not quite. I don't mind it, though. If you're looking for a pain relieving lotion and can deal with a slight smell, this is it. If you're looking for a moisturizing lotion with a pleasant fragrance, this is not the intended purpose for this cream so I would say to research something different that you'll also find much cheaper. I would recommend and have recommended this product to others to try. Thanks Two Old Goats!
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great! My massage therapist mixes other essential oils into this and uses it on me during my sessions. I suffer from arthritis, and anxiety, it calms me, keeps me mellowed out and relaxed and sleepy. Which is exactly it's purpose. I highly recommend to others
Justine J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I initially began using this for achy knees. I have started using it for menstrual cramps as well as back aches. It works wonders at relaxing muscles and relieving pain. I also use it after a long day of work when I just need a rub down and a glass of wine. Glass of wine not included! It has a pleasant and relaxing lavender scent.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
My father mentioned to me that he was looking for this to help him with joint pain. I got on Amazon and found it and purchased it for him to go with his Christmas present. He fell in love with this for all of this aches and pains. He made me use it to become a believer. It does help relieve some pain.
Wendy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a decent product for minor body aches. Just a small amount is all you need to start feeling better.

back