BY TWO MOMS IN THE RAW

Amazing raw gojiberry granola Certified 100 organic, kosher, and vegan. No added oils and no refined sugars. Corn free, soy free, wheat free, gluten free and is also dairy free It is all raw so you are going to get more nutrients and enzymes out of it. We call it a "granola bar in a box" and it is a great snack food Great for anyone who needs a healthy and filling snack food that will keep them going throughout the day. We take it with us when we are hitting the slopes, on hikes, walking the town, picking up the kids, at soccer games, basically where ever we go we have some on us Box contains 4 of our delicious 2oz bars Certified Organic, Kosher, and Vegan by Natural Food Certifiers. Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten Intolerance Group. see more...

Mo Makeup M.
I always keep one in my purse.
These bars are a bit pricey but so fulfilling. I remember the first time I tried one of these I opened it and stared at it for a while because it didn't look processed and everything look so delicious.
They taste so good I have tried all the flavors but this is my favorite one. Always hits the spot!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I hate paying full price for this (even if it is full of amazing stuff). I always can find it at Tj Maxx for a few dollars cheaper! The brand is amazing and the stuff taste good without all of the added junk.
Samantha L.
Flagstaff, AZ
My family and I love the Raw Granola as either breakfast or a snack throughout the day. We have noticed that we have far less allergy issues when we use raw over other products that are similar.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
These are a great all natural product. They are also very filling which I love as well. These are my go-to snack when I need to eat on the run but don't want junk.
Ally L.
Chico, CA
Never tried this before but goji berries are delicious (So expensive though!) And these bars seem pretty healthy and good to me.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
Wonderful product! If you are raw vegan or even just trying to get healthier, grab this next time you are at the market.
Kathryn B.
These are really good! great with some fruit or a sandwich at lunch. I do like roasted ones better though :/
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
Great little natural product. Nice snack, and pretty cheap but I'd enjoy them if it was a bit more salted.
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love to snack on this raw granola, put it in my hot cereal or yogurt for a great snack during my day.
Kendra P.
This is a pretty healthy snack and I recommend it to those who want to eat a bit healthier.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
What are the ingredients in this? Are they hard or chewy? How long do they last?
Rachel B.
Philadelphia , PA
I have seen this in stores, but I am so nerves to try it because I didn't know if it tasted good and also what are the ingredients in this?