BY TWO MOMS IN THE RAW

4 individually wrapped bars per box. Wheat free. Dairy free. Soy free. Vegan. 100% organic. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Kosher. Raw. Handmade. USDA organic. Non-GMO Project verified. Only the good stuff. Certified organic by Natural Food Certifiers. twomomsintheraw.com. Why organic and raw? Choosing organic keeps chemicals out of the air, water, soil and our bodies, reducing the toxic load for future generations. Raw foods allow you to ingest the chlorophyll that the sprouts have begun to product, giving you a large source of vitamin K. Good for you, good for the planet and kids love it! Hi, my name is Shari, founder and co-owner of Two Moms in the Raw and the mother of three children. In 2004, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. While exploring a variety of remedies, I found that a natural approach to healing including a raw food diet - worked best for me. The pesticides, additives and heat used to process most prepared foods deactivate the enzymes needed to support our well-being and reduce the overall nutrition our bodies receive. Raw food preparation preserves the potency of these biological benefits and maximizes the healthiness of the food produced. As I continued on my personal journey to wellness, I couldn't find any tasty, satisfying raw treats to have on the run. After experimenting in the kitchen with other moms, I created delicious granolas, savory sea crackers, crunchy nut bars, decadent truffles, yummy cereal and other amazing snacks that I can't wait to share with you! My mom, Marsha, is the other mom in the raw. Her support throughout my healing and promotion of our products around the world has made Two Moms in the Raw what it is today. Enjoy! - Shari. What's inside? Cranberries are rich in vitamin C and are believed to have excellent infection-fighting properties. Cranberries are also full of antioxidants. Germinated Buckwheat: This superfood is loaded with vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. Germinated Oat Groats: Oat groats provide your body with a complex source of carbohydrates. They contain lots of soluble fiber that absorbs water and cleans the gut. What's outside? Two Moms is also staying proactive and conscientious with this recyclable packaging. Here's what you're getting: Box: 100% recycled with 100% recycled/35% post-consumer material. Bag: No. 5 recyclable. Made in USA. Our Mama Chef's Recipe: Organic Oat Groats (Gluten Free Groats), Organic Agave, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Buckwheat, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Cranberries, Organic Millet, Organic Apples, Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Flax Seeds, Organic Pecans, Organic Almonds, Organic Cinnamon, Sea Salt. Contains tree nuts. This product may contain hard debris, including: shells, pits, sand and stones. see more...

Two Moms in the Raw Cranberry Granola Wheat Free, 8-Ounce
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Two Moms in the Raw Cranberry Granola Wheat Free, 8-Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?