BY TWO MOMS IN THE RAW

Amazing raw blueberry granola Certified 100 organic, kosher, and vegan. No added oils and no refined sugars. Corn free, soy free, wheat free, gluten free and is also dairy free It is all raw so you are going to get more nutrients and enzymes out of it. We call it a "granola bar in a box" and it is a great snack food Great for anyone who needs a healthy and filling snack food that will keep them going throughout the day. We take it with us when we are hitting the slopes, on hikes, walking the town, picking up the kids, at soccer games, basically where ever we go we have some on us Box contains 4 of our 2oz bars Certified Organic, Kosher, and Vegan by Natural Food Certifiers. Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten Intolerance Group. see more...

Two Moms in the Raw Blueberry Granola, 8 oz
  • "healthy and great snack that i can't wait to put back into my diet now that I'm gluten free. " in 1 review
  • "It is a healthy snack that my daughter loves after school." in 1 review
  • "tastes great sprinkled on top of greek yogurt." in 1 review
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this Raw granola it's a great cereal substitute, specially if you have rice milk or almond milk to sweeten it up a little bit. It's awesome. My dad and I fill up a huge canister full of all different granola's and just mix it up and have it that way. It's fun.
Heidi A.
I love two moms in the raw products!!! I have never had this granola in particular, but I have had the gojiberry and cranberry granola. both delicious, so I'd have to rate this one up there because dried blueberries are yummy
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
I was hesitant to try this but it sounded so good and the best part is it tastes amazing!! I couldn't stop grabbing handful after handful to eat in my yogurt, cereal or by itself! Do delicious and flavorful!
Lauren R.
PORTLAND, OR
Great granola for a treat. tastes great sprinkled on top of greek yogurt. Wheat free is a great option - i believe all their products are wheat free (not sure - only tried a couple of the granola lines...)
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I love this brand! Such amazing, clean, and healthy snacks. I also love that they sell it at TJ Maxx so I can get it for a little bit cheaper. I always have one of the granola bars in my bag.
Jamie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product, great addition to my breakfast & it keeps me feeling full for most of the day! I love that it's organic & gluten free. Can't get much healthier & it's tasty too!
Jessica R.
Dublin, CA
Very tasty granola bars! They have a wide variety of nuts/grains that make them up and every ingredient is nutritious. They can be a little pricey, but they are pretty big and a filling snack
Alex M.
I didn't know they made gluten free granola! I heard great things about this and i am excited to try it. healthy and great snack that i can't wait to put back into my diet now that I'm gluten free.
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
It is a healthy snack that my daughter loves after school. This is a great brand to help keep my daughter and my family healthy.
Kassidi P.
I loooove this product! I recommend it to all of my friends. The price is very reasonable considering the great quality!
Karinny C.
Ottawa, Ontario
Where can we find this product in Canada?
Stephanie W.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Where can I find this product?