Two Leaves And A Bud Two Leaves Tea Company Organic Mountain High Chai Black Loose Tea, 0.5lb Resealable Pouches (Pack of 3)

BY TWO LEAVES AND A BUD

We call this organic rooibos tea (say "roy-bus"). We've added just a touch of lemongrass and lemon zest to brighten up this smooth cuppa' tea on your palate. see more...

Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Amazing tea. I always have to buy more when I'm out because I drink this every single morning. Great kick start to your day and it's healthy for you. Helps your metabolism.
Rebecca B.
Austin, TX
YES OH MY GOD. This stuff is greatly amazing! I ran out a while back but I'll need to pick up some more cause this tea is one of the best ways to start off your day.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I definitely recommend this product, I love its flavor, it is incredible. I always buy it, I recommend it for those who don't it has proven.!!
Gabriela L.
Charlotte , Nc
Great product helps relvie bloating great for relaxing and great for beaing able to just sit back and enojoy a cup tea
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this tea! Very soothing and makes you calm :) id totally but this again just to make sure I'm stocked !
Elizabeth B.
Mobile, AL
This just looks extremely appealing. I've never tried tea like this before, so I would love to try it out.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
This product is amazing! it helps you when you are bloated! it also kinda relax you! totally worth it
Audasha S.
This stuff is amazing helps with bloating in your stomach it can also speed up your metabolism
Jaime P.
I love this company and their tea. It is wonderful overall, I have nothing to complain about!
Mariah K.
There is nothing better than drinking black tea, with or without milk in the morning.
Marina S.
Do you guys add milk to this chai blend usually or just plain water?
nicole n.
Is this tea very strong?
Ivy K.
I need this! can you find it at a grocery store or do you have to order it?