Two Leaves & A Bud Tea Company Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company Organic Loose Tea Cylinder Earl Grey

BY TWO LEAVES AND A BUD

Earl Grey Large Leaf Organic Black Tea & Bergamot Makes 50 cups The best Earl Grey teas begin with high quality full black tea leaves, which get their legendary flavor from natural bergamot oil - oil from a citrus fruit grown in Bergamo, Italy.  This is an elegant cuppa tea with tried and true flavor that ranges from a light citrus zip to a deep, smooth black tea. Our Earl Grey starts with a great quality, large leaf organic black tea ; not a blending tea.  We add just a hint of natural bergamot to create the famous taste. Caffeine:  MODERATE Top note:  Tangy citrus bergamot Middle Note:  Robust Finish:  Elegant, deep and round a better cuppa tea™ Our Organic Earl Grey Gift Cylinders make for a beautiful loose tea gift - over 50 cups of tea in every cylinder.  This traditional long leaf Ceylon tea carries just a hint of natural ber see more...

• Is this good. i need a good tea for beauty.4 Answers
Rose C.
I love this tea. Somebody introduced me to earl grey tea and I am hooked! I usually drink my black tea without milk but I like a little splash of milk w my earl grey. I make it in the morning and take it w me to drink on my way to work. I think it's a good quality tea and would recommend it.
Diksha R.
Looking for some tea leaves ? You won't find better than this one. They smell so good and fresh and also has a great packaging.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
This tea is great for daily consumption. Some teas you get tired of the flavor quick. Not this one
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Love, love, love this product! Great flavor! One of my favorite Earl Grey Teas!
Lauren K.
De Pere, WI
Smooth, malty base, well-balanced citrusy bergamot. It's a little lighter than my typical EG choice, and not quite good enough to make me switch (I like a pretty potent bergamot punch), but the bergamot and tea flavors are perfectly balanced in this one.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Love this tea! I make this all the time in the morning before work or school. It's so high quality and earl gray is my favorite!
Corina C.
Yes very very good i love tea and this has become one of the fave must try it
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this good. i need a good tea for beauty.