Add a Photo
Two Leaves & A Bud Tea Company Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company Organic Loose Tea Cylinder Earl Grey

By TWO LEAVES & A BUD TEA COMPANY
Earl Grey Large Leaf Organic Black Tea & Bergamot Makes 50 cups The best Earl Grey teas begin with high quality full black tea leaves, which get their legendary flavor from natural bergamot oil - oil from a citrus fruit grown in Bergamo, Italy.  This is an elegant cuppa tea with tried and true flavor that ranges from a light citrus zip to a deep, smooth black tea. Our Earl Grey starts with a great quality, large leaf organic black tea ; not a blending tea.  We add just a hint of natural bergamot to create the famous taste. Caffeine:  MODERATE Top note:  Tangy citrus bergamot Middle Note:  Robust Finish:  Elegant, deep and round a better cuppa tea™ Our Organic Earl Grey Gift Cylinders make for a beautiful loose tea gift - over 50 cups of tea in every cylinder.  This traditional long leaf Ceylon tea carries just a hint of natural ber
Rose C.
Rose C.

I love this tea. Somebody introduced me to earl grey tea and I am hooked! I usually drink my black tea without milk but I like a little splash of milk w my earl grey. I make it in the morning and take it w me to drink on my way to work. I think it's a good quality tea and would recommend it.
Diksha R.
Diksha R.

Looking for some tea leaves ? You won't find better than this one. They smell so good and fresh and also has a great packaging.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa

This tea is great for daily consumption. Some teas you get tired of the flavor quick. Not this one
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville, MO

Love, love, love this product! Great flavor! One of my favorite Earl Grey Teas!
Simone B.
Simone B.
Pickering, Ontario

Love this tea! I make this all the time in the morning before work or school. It's so high quality and earl gray is my favorite!
Corina C.
Corina C.

Yes very very good i love tea and this has become one of the fave must try it
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
De Pere, Wi

Smooth, malty base, well-balanced citrusy bergamot. It's a little lighter than my typical EG choice, and not quite good enough to make me switch (I like a pretty potent bergamot punch), but the bergamot and tea flavors are perfectly balanced in this one.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR

Is this good. i need a good tea for beauty.

Join Now