Two Good Raspberry Greek Yogurt - 53oz

Two Good Raspberry Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz

Brighten your day with a cup of Two Good Lowfat Greek Raspberry Yogurt. These smooth, creamy treats are packed with fruity flavor. Every 5.3-ounce serving is an irresistible delight with 80 calories, 2 grams of total sugar, and 12 grams of protein. Even better, it’s conveniently packaged in single-serve cups for easy, on-the-go enjoyment. Gender: unisex. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Two Good Raspberry Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tara W.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Two Good Raspberry Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz uploaded by Tara W.
I’m not much of a yogurt fan but I’ve heard a lot of good reviews on the two good brand so I made the purchase. I actually really liked this flavor I plan to purchase more in the future.
Denise D.
If you’re looking for a great way to keep your carbs in check, Two Good yogurts are amazing! 80 calories /12 grams of protein and only 3 carbs! The taste is pretty good as well.

Looking for your answer?