Two by Two

by Nicolas Sparks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Two by Two!
Jessica  D.
Nahunta, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
His books are the best! I've never read a bad one! They really pull at the heart strings!
HEATHER P.
San Antonio, TX
I have read every one of his books but this one is not one of his best. Usually I get so into his books I finish in a say or two but this one I have been trying to read since December and it is now mid-April. I can’t seem to get myself into this book.
Bianca R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This book was amazing. It made my stomach churn from the way Nicholas sparks describe certain situations. It took me into his world and I loved it.
Kayla N.
Knoxville, TN
I loved this book more than any of his I've read so far. I love how far Russ is willing to go for his daughter. I am very glad Vivian isn't as evil as I portrayed her in my mind even if I still see her as a selfish spoiled brat. In my imagination I picture Emily looking something similar to a Bohemian princess Jasmine. And poor Marge and Liz I loved them!! I felt like I really got to know the characters and became apart of the Green family. Two by two is absolutely the best book I've read in a long time
Melissa B.
Two by Two uploaded by Melissa B.
I just got this book for my birthday! I'm on chapter 3, and I can't seem to put it down! It is a great book! This story would make a wonderful movie!!! This book is definitely worth buying!
Brittany  M.
Flemingsburg, KY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Nicholas Sparks is a great writer. This book took me 3 days to finish. The storyline is so great. You know it's always going to be about love, heartache, and forgiveness. More or less its realistic, true to our everyday lives. Never sugarcoated. That's what always draws me to his novels.
Ashley  S.
Spring Lake, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 2
So I’ve read all but 2 of the Nicholas Sparks books. Just finished this one. Big fan of it. Definitely a tear jerker though!
Danielle S.
Lisle, IL
Just finished it. It was a nice escape each time I opened eye book. Nicholas Sparks has a grace with words and is a fabulous story teller. I enjoyed the characters and delving into their pasts and then jumping into the present. It made me smile, reflect, cringe and cry but it makes me believe life is full of possibilities. I was disappointed when the book ended and I felt like I lost a friend. It was a really enjoyable read. I’m curious if it will become a movie and if it does I want to see it!
Kinga G.
Bellmawr, NJ
Nicholas Sparks can never disappoint me. Just like any other of his books this is a great one !
Jasmine C.
Morrilton, AR
Two by Two uploaded by Jasmine C.
Awesome read!! Definitely a must read if you’re in to romance novels. Spoiler alert: you’ll need tissue!! Two by Two

Looking for your answer?