BY TWO AND A HALF MEN

Two and a Half Men
  • "Ugggggh where to begin....this used to be one of my favorite shows and since charlie sheen left I end up switching the channel before an episode is over" in 39 reviews
  • "I was a fan of Two and Half Men when Charlie Sheen was on, I like Ashton Kutcher, and for some reason his character doesn't do anything for me since he came on." in 15 reviews
  • "I use to watch the show all the time and even the re runs but since Charlie Sheen is not in it any more i stopped watching it." in 3 reviews
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So yes, obviously this show was better with Charlie Sheen in the lead role. But, I understand why they had to fire him. The supporting cast is funny, particularly the housekeeper Berta. The earlier seasons were definitely funnier, but there were some interesting plotlines in the later seasons as well.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved this show when it had Charlie Sheen instead of Ashton Kutcher.  I love Ashton, don't get me wrong, but it was just way funnier when Charlie was on the show.  I stopped watching after just a couple of episodes of Ashton on it.  It was a funny show and I enjoyed watching it up until that point.
Sydney C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The original Two and a Half men was great! It was hilarious and entertaining with Charlie Sheen, he played his character so well. However, as much as I love Ashton Kutcher, I believe he kind of ruined the show as it was just not the same anymore. I stopped watching it after he joined the show.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
one of my favorite shows especially when charlie sheen is in it.i absolutly love charlie sheen.he is one of my favorite actors.it kind of went down hill when they made charlie leave.but even with ashton kuther it wasnt that bad.i recomend it.
Mariangel O.
Mi serie favorita, aunque prefería cuando estaba Charlie y no Ashton pero como Ashton me encanta pues esta bien pero son dos tipos de humor diferentes. En cuanto te habituas te gusta igual.
Jessika A.
La verdad esta seri no me molestaba, pero si extraño a charlie. Nada como el para su propio personaje, ya que en la vida real era tal cual como lo pintaban en la serie. No dejo de ver los capitulos viejos, y cuando veo los nuevos lo aguanto por un buen rato, sin embargo no es de mis preferidas.
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
After Charlie left the show, it really went down hill. The jokes are dull, the story line is boring, and the characters are no longer dynamic. Allen is annoying, (Was more tolerable when charlie insulted him every minute like we, as the watchers, want to do), Ashton's character (I don't even remember his name) is the same whiny character that he was when he was first introduced, and it's just the same thing every episode. I stopped watching it. The episodes leading up to charlies death are funny - the ones after are not even worth watching. What a shame.
Jonna N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I still think it's funny even though Charlie Sheen is gone. I think I like it more because, well, there are a ton of guest stars to fill in the space. I laughed when I found out that Aly Michalka (from Aly & AJ) played a lesbian on the show. I always thought Jon Cryer was funnier than Charlie Sheen anyways. Plus, Ashton Kutcher is a lot more easy on the eyes than Sheen.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I loved this show from the first episode to the last. Yes, Charlie made a great character because he had so many flaws, but Walden was so handsome and so smart and so naïve that I kept watching. It was sweet to witness Jake grow and the granny get old.
Annie G.
Goshen, OH
This show is hilarious! I personally love anything with Ashton Kutcher. I used to watch all the time when Charlie sheen was on it. Since he left it has only been better though, not in a bad way. The acting is on point and the show is so amusing. Love!
krystal ☺.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Do you havr a Favorite character in this show?
Cheryl  .
Prince Rupert , BC
Who likes Ashton over Charlie? I personally like Charlie better
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Why did Charlie sheen leave the show
Matías V.
Quilpué, V región
What is about this serie?👉👈
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else think that the version of Two and a Half Men with Ashton just got so much more raunchier than it should have to be a family friendly show?!