BY TWO AND A HALF MEN

Two and a Half Men
  • "Ugggggh where to begin....this used to be one of my favorite shows and since charlie sheen left I end up switching the channel before an episode is over" in 39 reviews
  • "I was a fan of Two and Half Men when Charlie Sheen was on, I like Ashton Kutcher, and for some reason his character doesn't do anything for me since he came on." in 15 reviews
  • "I use to watch the show all the time and even the re runs but since Charlie Sheen is not in it any more i stopped watching it." in 3 reviews
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
one of my favorite shows especially when charlie sheen is in it.i absolutly love charlie sheen.he is one of my favorite actors.it kind of went down hill when they made charlie leave.but even with ashton kuther it wasnt that bad.i recomend it.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert
Loved this show when it had Charlie Sheen instead of Ashton Kutcher.  I love Ashton, don't get me wrong, but it was just way funnier when Charlie was on the show.  I stopped watching after just a couple of episodes of Ashton on it.  It was a funny show and I enjoyed watching it up until that point.
Jessika A.
La verdad esta seri no me molestaba, pero si extraño a charlie. Nada como el para su propio personaje, ya que en la vida real era tal cual como lo pintaban en la serie. No dejo de ver los capitulos viejos, y cuando veo los nuevos lo aguanto por un buen rato, sin embargo no es de mis preferidas.
Samantha S.
I really enjoyed this show when it had Charlie Sheen. Now it just doesnt do it for me. You cant just remove one of the main charecters and think its gonna remain the same, cause its not. I dont watch this anymore and i wish they never changed it.
Sydney C.
Pop Culture Expert
The original Two and a Half men was great! It was hilarious and entertaining with Charlie Sheen, he played his character so well. However, as much as I love Ashton Kutcher, I believe he kind of ruined the show as it was just not the same anymore. I stopped watching it after he joined the show.
Mariangel O.
Mi serie favorita, aunque prefería cuando estaba Charlie y no Ashton pero como Ashton me encanta pues esta bien pero son dos tipos de humor diferentes. En cuanto te habituas te gusta igual.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I loved this show from the first episode to the last. Yes, Charlie made a great character because he had so many flaws, but Walden was so handsome and so smart and so naïve that I kept watching. It was sweet to witness Jake grow and the granny get old.
Annie G.
Goshen, OH
This show is hilarious! I personally love anything with Ashton Kutcher. I used to watch all the time when Charlie sheen was on it. Since he left it has only been better though, not in a bad way. The acting is on point and the show is so amusing. Love!
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I have always always always loved two and a half men but like others have said it really just isn't the same without Charlie. Alan and Charlie had so much more to fight about since they were siblings and it was hilarious but now it's boring :(
dawn m.
Pop Culture Expert
WHAT CAN I SAY ALL AGES CAN WATCH THIS AN LAUGH I LOVE THIS SHOW UNTIL THEY TOOK CHARLIE SHEEN OFF.. TOO BAD WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS.. WELL I STILL HAVE ALL THE SEASONS ON DVD GONNA HAVE TO JUST RESORT TO THOSE!!!
krystal ☺.
Pop Culture Expert
Do you havr a Favorite character in this show?
Cheryl  .
Prince Rupert , BC
Who likes Ashton over Charlie? I personally like Charlie better
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Why did Charlie sheen leave the show
Matías V.
Quilpué, V región
What is about this serie?👉👈
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
How old is the youngest boy in real life?