- "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
- "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
- "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
- "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
- "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
I did not know that this organization even existed until now and I am so glad that it is.
Love the concept and products. Just wish I could see more how the money is used to help.
Such a great way to raise awareness to a growing depression problem. great organization!
I support this charity. I've gone through struggles and like that they are so supportive.
To Write Love On Her Arms raises awareness for a problem that we don't talk about enough.
This is a wonderful organization! It is becoming more and more popular and I'm very glad!
A great organization that helps people seek out attention when going through depression!
It's great that they make such a difference in people's lives. Every life is precious.
I love love love this group! They make it very easy to help out and make a difference!
TWLOHA helped my best friend during rough times. It helped her get past her struggles.
Q & A
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
What is this organization about?
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos