- "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
- "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
- "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
- "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
- "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
I follow them on Facebook. A really great page and cause. Everyone should get the word out.
I just love this organization who helps mental people! Two thumbs up for this organization!
I really like this and it has a great meaning behind it! I suggest everyone check this out
This organization helps people that self harm. It's so great that people care about others.
Though I don't know to much about the organization, I have read and heard amazing reviews!
This is an awesome organization and they help so many people out of some really tough spots
The songs they make are truly touching and I feel that this organization it life changing.
Be careful about donating to them. they use their funds in shady ways and are anti-LGBTQ
We need more positive organizations for this cause. It's important to show love and help.
To Write Love On Her Arms raises awareness for a problem that we don't talk about enough.
Q & A
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
What is this organization about?
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos