- "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
- "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
- "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
- "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
- "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
In High School this became a trending movement, the fact that so many people were wanting to raise awareness was amazing.
This organization hits close to home and I am so glad that they are around. They bring awareness to self-harm and addiction
I love the work that they do. I heard about them in a really rough time in my life and it helped me through it tremondlsy.
With depression and self Harm becoming a bigger issue its nice to have a company out there to help those who need it most.
This is a great group, they have a wonderful meaning, and a lot of people could really use their help, I'm glad they exist!
To often the wave of self harm in young adults is over looked. This organization is very close to my heart in that respect.
I'm so glad there's an organization out there to raise awareness about mental illness and self harm. They do great work.
This organization has been so instrumental in my life and I love joining up with them to help better the lives of others!
This is such a great support group I've heard of this group since I was in high school it's honestly such a great message
As someone personally affective by the issues TWLOHA addresses, I will always support their mission. Rescue is possible.
Q & A
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
What is this organization about?
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos