- "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
- "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
- "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
- "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
- "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
I was made aware of this organization when i went to a music festival and immediately fell in love with them. They are amazing!
I read of this story in my younger years when I was back in high school. It does spread awareness towards suicide and drug use.
This has helped many people that I know accept who they are and their disorders. It helps spread the word and I recommend them
This is an amazing organization with a great cause. I've been supporting them since I was 15 and bought my first TWLOHA shirt!
I absolutely love this organization!!! It's so dear to my heart! I have depression and anxiety! They have helped me so much!
I think this organization sends a powerful message to people who may not feel supported otherwise. To Write Love on Her Arms.
I have never heard of this foundation until now but wow it looks like a really great thing. So happy I have heard of it now.
This organization is amazing at letting people know that they're not alone with their problems and that someone always cares.
Great youth friendly way to spread awareness. Trendy. The way its idea is reflected is very friendly and welcoming to youth.
This cause is very close to my heart! As someone with depression that did self harm its good to know that you are not alone.
Q & A
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
What is this organization about?
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos