- "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
- "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
- "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
- "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
- "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
Such a great way to raise awareness. Now with all the bullying and hassles kids have to go through in school and in their daily lives.
This was the coolest thing I got to be apart of and it showed lots of people they others are there for them and we all come together.
I was able to learn about this philanthropy in college and amazed and humbled by the people who are part of it. Such a good mission!
This is a movement we all should be involved in. So many people struggle and it's good for us all to take a step back and reach out!
This is my favorite non profit to be a part of its very personal and inspires me to help others dealing with the same thing as I did.
This is an organization that I heard of as a teenager. Honestly I'm so happy to see people being so helpful and supportive of others.
I think this is a beautiful cause and I happily participate every year. It has saved so many lives and I hope it continues to grow.
Raising hope, and teaching acceptance. Better things are coming! Love twloha. They teach self love, what is more important than that?
This is a great foundation....i used to be so into everything about them...i think its great they have something like thos out their
This is such a powerful organization to help those who do self harm and go through depression it helps them deal with their issues .
Q & A
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
What is this organization about?
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos