- "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
- "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
- "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
- "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
- "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
Fighting depression is not easy it truly is life altering and this is an amazing organization to give to and help make a difference in many lives.
I first learned about this movement at bamboozle 2005 during a paramore performance. love this movement and think everyone should know about it.
Great charity and cause. TWLOHA has helped so many of my friends recover from what they were dealing with. Forever thankful for this organization.
Oh man I love this company. It is such an important message to get out. Everyone struggles and twloha wants you to love who you are and dream big.
This is honestly such a great cause and worth donating to. They have a great purpose. Suicide awareness and prevention should be a main priority.
This is an amazing charity. Being a former self harmed it's hard to find organizations that know what you are going through. This dentist a must.
Support and awareness for a truly deep issue in our world. Thank you thank you for opening up the conversation about self harm and mental illness
This is the most beautiful thing ever. I saw it first on Tumblr. I've showed it to a bunch of my friends who suffer with many different things.
I love this organization. I have been greatly affected by them. I love everything they stand for. I'm a long-time supporter, and always will be.
This organization should be more public. This is incredibly important, especially for youth. But really, it can apply to anyone who can benefit.
Q & A
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
What is this organization about?
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos