- "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
- "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
- "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
- "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
- "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
Having lost several family members to suicide... I support this organization so much. Mental health is a serious problem that needs to be addressed more.
I think this is a great concept. Self harm is very hard and to have people to support you ND help you get through it is amazing. All of the support helps
I met the founder of this organization. I listened to him speak about how he developed TWLOHA and it was one of the most touching stories i ever heard.
An awesome charity. They certainly have blossomed in the past years! I am excited to see how they will continue to strive in the years to come as well!
I started raising awareness of this campaign when a friend of mine passed. I think this is a great way to promote togetherness and support one another!
This organization is incredibly important. Its' outreach is revolutionary in how it utilizes social media to get the youths' attention! I love TWLOHA.
this organization tries to promote self awareness to the epidemic of suicide in teens and our youth. many props to them for creating this organization
Non-profit organization that aims to support those struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide would finally see the light of day.
I see this organization everywhere and I couldn't be happier. They really are good at dealing with those hidden illnesses. Love their merchandise too.
This is an amazing organization. You never know what other people are going through and when people like TWLOHA care, it can truly save someone's life.
Q & A
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
What is this organization about?
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos