BY TWLOHA

TWLOHA
  • "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
  • "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
  • "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
  • "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
  • "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
Symantha H.
Bel Air, MD
TWLOHA is an amazing company! I met with a representative at Bamboozle 2011. They were eager to share information about the company and what they could do to help others. It was truly inspiring to talk to them!
Brianna M.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This is an amazing organization. They are bringing awareness to self harm, depression, and sucide. All things that make people uncomfortable to talk about, but they need to be addressed. I love this organization.
Chelsea W.
Lumberton, TX
This organization hits very close to home with me. I have been a part of it for years. It is very supportive and very informative. All around amazing organization.
Samantha L.
Medina, OH
This organization does wonderful things. they host great events and start great things to help things hose in need. I participate with this at a more local level however, their public events are fantastic as well.
Kathy L.
Plantation, FL
My daughter struggled with cutting, this organization was an amazing resource during that difficult time. Thank you for shining light on such an important subject.
Stephanie P.
Harris Township, MI
This organization has helped me realize I'm not alone. I was a cutter for many years and they do so much to help people realize there's something worth living for.
Audrey F.
Sellersburg, IN
This is a wonderful organization that helps so many people who are struggling. They go out to places where they know people may need them and reach out to help.
Cynthia R.
San Benito, TX
I've been hearing about this for a very long time and once I found out what it was for, I couldn't be any happier! You get get involved by buying their mercy and representing them!
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX
Love this organization and the entire concept behind it. It is an amazing thing to know there are people looking out for one another even being complete strangers.
Brandi W.
Winder, GA
This group brings awareness and also helps those struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. It is a wonderful cause seeking to help others.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
Meredith B.
What is this organization about?
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Christy O.
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?