- "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
- "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
- "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
- "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
- "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
I think this is a great organization. They have people and that is so important. Sometime people just don't know where to turn and that's where this organization is great
This is a great way to raise awareness. It does a great job of getting teens involved in spreading awareness for something that effects many of their friends or peers.
I am absolutely obsessed with this organization! I have so many t-shirts and stickers that I buy to support them! They are inspirational and if you ever need someone to talk to about anything, they always have people there for you.
Great organization that spreads awareness and challenges youth to start conversations about a taboo topic. I would recommend anyone looking for information about suicide prevention to check out their website and get involved.
This organization touches a very sensitive subject. I learned about it in high school and I strongly recommend that if your teenager is involved with the online community that the info from others they receive are supervised.
TWLOHA gives support to those struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts. A lot of bands support TWLOHA but it's an amazing site and everyone should check it out.
I like to give back and donate to them by purchasing their products. I've also noticed that even by wearing their shirts I get a lot of questions on what it means
This has been one of my favorite charities since I was a teenager. I know several individuals who have self-harmed, just making this charity even more important to me.
This, right here! One of the most caring and proactive groups to help start the conversation on mental health. They are geared towards teens and college age. Amazing
A few people I have known growing up have turned to suicide as the only way out, I'm soo glad twloha is around for support and to help others who feel like its the only way. A great brand and company doing great things!
Q & A
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
What is this organization about?
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos