BY TWLOHA

TWLOHA
  • "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
  • "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
  • "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
  • "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
  • "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
Nicole W.
Elkhorn, WI
It's so good to know that there is an organization that works hard to help those who deal with self harm, depression, addiction, and suicide. There aren't very many organizations like this.
Jessica G.
I've been supporting this organization since 2009 and I love what they do. I've bought t shirts from them and donated to them. They're really great and I feel confident in supporting TWLOHA
Kendra M.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
People very close to me have struggled with depression and self-harm, and although they did not work with this organization, just knowing it is out there for others is extremely heartwarming.
Lauren M.
Lemont, IL
My best friend introduced me to this movement. It's a wonderful organization, doing what so many people need. Do what you can to get involved and become educated about all forms of mental illness.
Katherine T.
Shelby, NC
Every year tons of people from my high school participated in the To Write Love on Her Arm day. It's a great way to spread awareness of the millions of people impacted by mental illnesses.
Varsha N.
Sacramento, CA
This organization has helped me in so many ways. TWLOHA really does consist of genuine people who really do want to help. I have volunteered for them before and they strive to help people.
Amanda N.
I think this a nice movement. I know they are supportive of suicide prevention hotlines and try and normalize and help people who are dealing with depression. I hope their mission succeeds.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I learned about this when I was in middle school. I use to cut and this program saved my life! They help with cutting, depression. And addiction. They are mid blowing good at what they do.
Alyssa  M.
Self harm is such a negative way of living in today's society. twloha is a great organization for today's teens. they go to vans warped tour and raise awareness there too almost every year.
Cassidy C.
Irvine, CA
Self-harm is a real problem that many people have gone through at some point in their life. When i see people with love written on their wrists it makes me feel supported and not so alone.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
Meredith B.
What is this organization about?
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Christy O.
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?