BY TWLOHA

TWLOHA
  • "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
  • "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
  • "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
  • "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
  • "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
Every time i go on the TWLOHA website I end up crying. It has such a beautiful message and the stories and posts are so touching. I know they helped get me through a hard time so I hope it helps others as much.
heather G.
Jasper, TN
Twloha has been a very big influence on me. and i love this organization. for teens or anyone whos been through a tough time in there life where they have turn to a knife or a toilet or the wrong things for answers twloha supports you and trys to help you get that happiness you one had back.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I so support this cause. You never know how much until you have someone you love go through try to take their own life. I pray for everyone who has gone through this. Praise the Lord I had a happy out come.
Shay W.
This is a great organization. the founder came to speak at my university a few years back. It's amazing what can happen in college that everyone seems to ignore. I hope those who need it can connect with them
Bree P.
Everett, MA
I can say, from personal experiences, that this organization/program goes above and beyond to make sure that not only the participants, but those surrounding them feel comfortable. Great job TWLOHA, keep it up!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
This is such a helpful organization for young teens today. Many people have isssues with self harm. I did when I was younger. They offer both support and resources.
Olivia N.
I really supported this organization as a teen, but it's starting to get a little shady as to whether they're actually accepting of all people and lifestyles or not which seems counter productive to their mission.
Meggan A.
Gouverneur , NY
Mental health is something that needs to be talked about and I feel that there needs to be more help out there for young people with no shame in seeking help. This is a wonderful organization for just that.
Kayli B.
New Castle, PA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is a cause that is so widespread among the younger generation but often overlooked by the older. TWLOHA is doing great work and they've reached a key audience in a lot of ways. Of course I'll support them!
Mary B.
Cramerton, NC
I have always loved this organization. I read a book promoting it/sharing the background. Amazing. Also, I love that it focuses on the young people that are often overlooked or ignored. Totally support.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
Meredith B.
What is this organization about?
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Christy O.
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?