BY TWLOHA

TWLOHA
  • "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
  • "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
  • "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
  • "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
  • "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
Ali F.
Green Bay, WI
I know man people who attribute their survival to this organization. They have loved on and cared for so many people that may not still be here with out their services.
Rosie K.
Hackettstown, NJ
This organization has been part of my life since high school. It really helps people who truly believe they are alone in this world and feel they have no other option.
Jenn H.
Floral city , FL
Twloha is an amazing organization. A few years back when I was having problems with depression and suicidal thoughts, I found twloha and my life changed. I recommend anyone who is facing these same challenges to refer to them.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I first learned about this organization in junior high and immediately supported it! It's unfortunate it went through all the drama with it's kony 2012 campaign- it really is an important, heartbreaking cause that needs support.
Jill B.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I belong to another consumer website and I donate a portion of my earnings to this cause. It is near to my heart because I know many teen girls who struggle with depression and self injury , and I think it's great to put awareness out there to help empower these girls who are suffering and struggling in life.
Samantha T.
I love this organization! They have an inspiring blog that's really nice to read. Their merch has a great message and they do awesome support groups at music festivals!
Maycee D.
Mooresville, IN
This is a great organization that shows other people who don't deal with mental illness that it really does exist and people battle it daily. Its a great organization
Breanna C.
N Chesterfield , VA
This is my favorite charity because it helps those who are going through mental health problems keep fighting whether it be addiction, depression, self harm and other issues. This is an organization that brings light to mental health issues and help save a lot of people's lives.
Ashleydawn W.
Such a great cause. There are far too many young people that are struggling and feeling alone in their depression and in their addiction to self harm. We need more people to stand up and spread love to people who need it most.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
As someone who struggled with self harm, depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts as a young teen, this organization was really close to my heart and always will be.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
Meredith B.
What is this organization about?
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Christy O.
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?