BY TWLOHA

TWLOHA
  • "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
  • "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
  • "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
  • "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
  • "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
Melissa M.
Canton, OH
This is an amazing organization that has helped many - including myself - dealing with anxiety, depression, and self-harm. This is still seen as an "invisible" issue that most people don't want to talk about, but talking about it is what tends to help the most! Very worthy of financial support and volunteering time, if you are able.
Laura C.
Mesa, AZ
When I am feeling crazy low, I write names of people who love me on my arms, people who'd be devastated if I didn't exist anymore. It always surprises me how long the list is, and it really helps. I appreciate what this organization is doing.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I learned about TWLOHA when I was in high school. I have always thought it was an amazing organization. I was actually able to meet the founder at one of their events. He is such a down to earth person and he has helped save so many lives.
Nina G.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I love this organization. It helps people who feel all alone, it inspires to stay positive and let's everyone know that they are not alone with whatever they are going through.
Madelyn H.
Gwinn, MI
I have followed TWLOHA since it was a developing organization, and I think they are great. They are helping people who may not have the resources all over the world, and they are helping to erase the stigma that is surrounding mental illness.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
This organization is awesome! Helping kids and adults everywhere deal with hardships in there lives. If you're going to donate then please do it here. Get a awesome shirt and represent. They help so many people
cheryll m.
Buena Park, CA
TWLOHA is a wonderful resource for younger people who would otherwise not try to get the help they need. Mental illness is not a choice and has had the stigma of dirtiness too long. We need to help anyway we can with this terrible issue.
Nicole T.
Portland, OR
To over come any type of addiction is so challenging. twloha does so much to help get the message out that there IS hope. To be honest, I'd probably be dead if it wasn't for this movement.
I've overcome Bulimia and a self harm addicton.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,448 reviews
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
To Write Love On Her Arms is a great organization and one i hold very close to my heart. I used to suffer and still sometimes do from self harm but TWLOHA is an amazing cause.
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
I love this organization. I have self harmed since I was in 8th grade up until about 11th. I'm proud to say that it has been a few years since ive done it. They stand for such an awesome thing. To raise awareness about depression and self harm.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
Meredith B.
What is this organization about?
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Christy O.
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?