BY TWLOHA

TWLOHA
  • "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
  • "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
  • "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
  • "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
  • "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
Ariza A.
Brownsville, TX
I have been a supporter of this organization for about 6 years already! I love what this organization stands for and what their message is to people. I can honestly say this organization helped me at the time of need and I hope it can help others as well!
Hayley M.
Owasso, OK
This organization is near and dear to my heart as when I was younger I struggled with sled harm and depression and it was very difficult for me. I will always support this organization. They have helped so many that struggle with depression and self harm.
Madison P.
Fort Bragg, NC
As someone who has suffered from the effects suicide has on loved ones first hand, TWLOHA is very near and dear to my heart. My senior term paper was on this organization. It is amazing and spreads awareness for the mental illness and self harm reality.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
I love how this organization brings sight to self-harm, it is something that happens more & more everyday because so many has bashed anyone who has done it. I love how TWLOHA turns a bad mistake into a positive lesson! This teaches Us how to love others.
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
I have always and will always love this group. I’ve known about this group for roughly 8 years. When i was young i went through some very traumatic things and the advice and love and support they show is absolutely amazing. I’ve always bought shirts to help fund them when i can find new ones. I have all of them still and i love when people ask me about them!
Sarah M.
One of the truest and most genuine organizations I've ever been a part of. I was part of a founding group for a University Chapter at my college and it was so great to bring awareness to mental illness stigmas and to provide support to our friends.
Catherine L.
Philadelphia, PA
The organization is one that is extremely personal to me and I'm sure a lot of the individuals who chose to support this cause. I've been buying and wearing the clothes since 2007 and they've only improved in quality and design since. All about suicide prevention, a very important but sensitive subject for a lot of individuals. Spread the love!
Alyssa F.
I work at a treatment center for teens and a coworker of mine brought little bracelets to work that had the slogan on them. After explaining the purpose, it was incredible how much these little ribbons meant to our clients.... They wear them every day!
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is a very touching organization. It has a very powerful drive behind it for those who suffer from depression, mental illnesses, and bullying, etc. Dontnforget on September 10th to write TWLOHA on your wrist for support!
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
I walked in the relay for life when I was only in junior high school. We raised money in our FCCLA class to support our team and participate. lt was a beautiful experience to see so many come together in tragedy but still be filled with so much joy.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
Meredith B.
What is this organization about?
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Christy O.
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?