BY TWLOHA

TWLOHA
  • "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
  • "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
  • "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
  • "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
  • "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
SashaaJacinta P.
st, ON
As someone who struggled with all of this, at the time that TWLOHA was founded, it was such a comfort and to have it be brought to light instead of a shameful secret.. it meant everything. I don't think I would have survived (now clean for 3 years!) without the love and support of the community.
supporting to write love on her arms is all I can do to show the appreciation I so deeply have for these amazing people!
May S.
Hampshire, United Kingdom
TWLOHA Is one of my favorite campaigns out there raising awareness about self inflicted injuries. It is targeted for a younger generation and has an national day where people together raise awareness by writing the word 'love' on their arms, the reason it is on their arm is because the arm is a very common place for those to do these self inflicted injuries and to present something on the forearm that contradicts the usual sighting of scars is a way to raise the awareness.
Erin H.
My love for To Write Love On Her Arms is huge. It has brought me together with so many people and made it so I could start so many important conversations through their t-shirts. I'm from Canada so I rarely get to interact with the organization on a more personal level, but I love them just the same!
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING organization. I remember when they really first launched it was an incredibly impact. I've been familiar with it for a long time. You can donate through their website as well. People should support this if they care about mental health on their family, community and everyone around them.
Tierny C.
I'm so in love with this non profit! It really touches home. They began in early 2006 I saw them at a local music festival and have followed them since. They are doing great things everyone should definitely read the book about the lovely young lady who inspired the movement.
Aerelle O.
London, Ontario
I absolutely love this campaign. As someone who is on the process of slowly healing, this campaign has provided so much support for not only myself but for some many other people around the world. I 100% support this campaign and will continue to do so in the future.
Danielle S.
Moncton, NB
A guy once asked me how I could be so torn up in focussing on other countries when so many are suffering in our own backyard. While I don't agreed with that statement to its fullest extent, it's so true. TWLOHA is that organization that reminds people about their backyard. This is a cause that speaks where everyone else is silent. Learn about them. Support them. Wear them!
Michelle C.
I love To Write Love On Her Arms! I have supported this organization for years now. I love what they stand for and how they reach out to inspire and support the people that are in need. TWLOHA is doing important and impactful work in a way that is relatable.
Dallas L.
I love the concept of this organization, so many young people go unnoticed without getting help before it is too late. They stand for an amazing cause, and it helps raise awareness of suicide to the younger generation. I love buying products that support things like this. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a organization to contribute to!
Daniela T.
Puerto Ordaz
I first found out about TWLOHA from a friend that fought depression and self harming. At the time, I fought depression too, but didn't have the courage to speak up. I'm so glad I came across this when I was around 12, because it helped me come to terms with my own condition and help others that needed help to get through it.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
Meredith B.
What is this organization about?
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Christy O.
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?