- "I was so touched that they were there for her and continue you be there for so many others that are overcoming addiction and self harm." in 35 reviews
- "To raise awareness about an issue that effects so many people worldwide and being able to make a significant impact and change another person's life is such a worthwhile cause." in 26 reviews
- "raise awareness and spread love and write it on someone's wrist you think might be hurting... That little action could save a life" in 18 reviews
- "Heard about this in high school and I'm extremely supportive of this group (I have/had close friends who suffered with depression and know of people who committed suicide)." in 15 reviews
- "I discovered them years ago when I was going through a really, really tough time in my life and they helped me through some tough days without even knowing it." in 14 reviews
As a victim of depression love this!!
An amazing organization. Very helpful
I try to be as active as I can
I love this organization.
I love this organization
Check out their website.
Love this org.
This is a great foundation for awareness of those who are struggling with depression and anxiety. It’s main purpose is about providing help and hope to those who struggle with these disorders. Mental health is real and we need more foundations like this.
I remember learning about this in high school when I was going through a really tough time and had a hard time dealing w/everything. This organization brings awareness to self harm and suicide and it’s something that should supported by everyone! Even the ones who smile the most could be hurting inside and having the counselors and talking to someone definitely helped. I remember them handing out shirts and this message will still hold true for me today.
This is such a great charity . I love giving a helping hand and I love donating. When you give you get and that is something everyone should be doing . Everyone deserves respect and a helping hand . I encourage everyone to help out . It might not have any use to you but you are helping out someone who is in need.
Q & A
How did you first hear about to write love on her arms?
What is this organization about?
Is this a suicidal prevention?
Never heard of this organization before but it sounds very awesome. How does someone contribute?
Where do I get the appearal to wear and how do I become a member/advocate? Is there a website or something?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos