Twizzlers Twists Cherry Gummy Candy uploaded by Gianna S.Twizzlers Twists Cherry Gummy Candy uploaded by Odalis D.

BY TWIZZLERS

• I've never tried these. Are these really good? Sour?5 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to use them as straws sometimes?9 Answers
Twizzlers Twists Cherry Gummy Candy
  • "These are a great snack to have without worrying about consuming a sugary candy loaded with fats and sugar." in 1 review
  • "I have always loved twizzlers and the chherry flavored ones are my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Brings back childhood memories of camping and road trips." in 1 review
  • "Definitely one candy I can't get enough of." in 1 review
  • "Hershey's Twizzlers Cherry Twists are good when i want something that isn't chocolate." in 1 review
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
I got to try these in a variety pack and not my fav. I stay with the original flavor. They're good but there's after flavor you can't get rid of. I like the smell of them and was excited to eat them but not really happy when I tasted them. Can do better.
Danielle M.
I never understood Twizzlers. They have a strange rubbery texture and don't really taste like cherry. I don't eat them very often because there are other candies that are simply tastier. However, if they are in front of me and I'm hungry, I'm not going to pass them up. Not my first choice.
Jocelyn F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Twizzlers! I don't like the twists as much as I like the pull&peel, but they're still super good. they hardly have any calories or anything either, so they're really good to snack on. they're decent for you and they're sweet and they're just all-around a really good snack food.
Lucero E.
I honestly used to hate twizzlers until recently this year. Tried them and absolutely fell in love! I used to think they tasted like plastic and i don't know if they did something different to them or my taste buds modified but these are now my favorite candies of all time!
Ashley B.
Fullerton, CA
Definitely one candy I can't get enough of. I prefer these over red vines because they don't leave you mouth all dry and coated. Definitely a great ran and go candy and the minis are great in piñatas. (I always steal them out of my kids candy bags... shhh...)
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
These things taste nasty. They taste super artificial and not like licorice at all! I don't find a taste in it at all! :o I wouldn't purchase these for at all. The times I tasted these were for Halloween and have always found the taste super gruesome!
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good! I could never find the cherry ones until recently and I am so happy I found them! I like them more than the strawberry flavor. These are a great snack to have without worrying about consuming a sugary candy loaded with fats and sugar.
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood, NY
Twizzlers are my all time favorite. When i was pregnant with my daughter this was my have to have on me all the time snack. I would wake up my husband at 3am to go get me them. I just love these.
Eva W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Although not my favorite favorite candy, it does taste great. It has a taste that most people would like because its sweet, yet not too sweet at the same time ....which makes them quite addictive to be honest!
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC
I definitely am a big fan of Twizzlers because I've always loved the flavor and cherry is my favorite! I love the chewy texture and they are just so addicting I buy them in big packs because I'll eat the whole bag in a short amount of time!
Eva W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone else like to use them as straws sometimes?
Pooja  B.
Canada
I've never tried these. Are these really good? Sour?