Twizzlers Twists Cherry uploaded by Odalis D.Twizzlers Twists Cherry uploaded by Gianna S.

BY HERSHEY'S

KC Masterpiece Spice CarIce Breaker's Jerk Marindad - 6 Pack see more...

• I've never tried these. Are these really good? Sour?5 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to use them as straws sometimes?9 Answers
  • "Definitely one candy I can't get enough of." in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack to have without worrying about consuming a sugary candy loaded with fats and sugar." in 1 review
  • "Hershey's Twizzlers Cherry Twists are good when i want something that isn't chocolate." in 1 review
  • "I have always loved twizzlers and the chherry flavored ones are my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "I love these, they aren't too sweet, but they crush my sweet tooth craving when I have it." in 1 review
Jodi S.
This is a yummy candy when you're in the mood for something a little chewy that won't stick too much to your teeth. Has a really good cherry flavor.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
The only Twizzlers I'll eat. Too bad I can't find them at more stores. The pull-n-peel don't have the same flavor or texture that these do.
Sydney T.
Lancaster, CA
I love this flavor its my favorite type of movie candy and is one of my must eats if you have not tried the lemonade and cherry kind
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
My first go to snack and best go to snack! I use to eat these everyday working for the military since you don't get many options!
Margaret S.
Buy this product monthly love the taste would recommend to anyone. Price is affordable and worth the money.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
My favorite types of twizzlers ! the cherry flavor is so good and the strings are so fun!
Jocelyn F.
I love Twizzlers! I don't like the twists as much as I like the pull&peel, but they're still super good. they hardly have any calories or anything either, so they're really good to snack on. they're decent for you and they're sweet and they're just all-around a really good snack food.
Lucero E.
I honestly used to hate twizzlers until recently this year. Tried them and absolutely fell in love! I used to think they tasted like plastic and i don't know if they did something different to them or my taste buds modified but these are now my favorite candies of all time!
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
I got to try these in a variety pack and not my fav. I stay with the original flavor. They're good but there's after flavor you can't get rid of. I like the smell of them and was excited to eat them but not really happy when I tasted them. Can do better.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
These things taste nasty. They taste super artificial and not like licorice at all! I don't find a taste in it at all! :o I wouldn't purchase these for at all. The times I tasted these were for Halloween and have always found the taste super gruesome!
Eva W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone else like to use them as straws sometimes?
Pooja  B.
Canada
I've never tried these. Are these really good? Sour?