BY TWIZZLERS

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Enjoy the classic spicy-sweet taste of Twizzlers Black Licorice Twists. Keep a bag in the kitchen, at the office, and in your car for snacking whenever the mood strikes.One Sweet Sip - Bite off each end of your black licorice candy and use it as a straw in your favorite drink. The Fashionable Snack - Get creative and fashion fun, edible bracelets and eyeglasses out of Twizzlers Twists.A Twisted House - Use Twizzlers Twists to make gingerbread houses for Halloween or the holidays! They make great gutters, fences, and trees.About Twizzlers Candy - Twizzlers Candy was born in 1845 with the establishment of the Young & Smylie. Color: Black Licorice. see more...

• Are these as good as the red twists1 Answers
  • These look really nasty and I always wanted to know if they were ...6 Answers
  • Are these good 3 Answers
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I have always loved "black licorice" flavored jelly beans and things but i have never tried actual black licorice! I was a bit scared to try these but i am so glad i did! I am a huge fan of the strawberry twizzlers and now that i have tried this flavor, I am a fan of this flavor as well! I would repurchase.
Gemma H.
Gemma H.
I know black licorice is either a love it or hate it flavor, but I am FIRMLY in the LOVE IT category! I prefer it ABOVE AND BEYOND any red or fruit-flavored licorice, and Twizzlers makes a great one. It loses one star for not being as soft as many other Australian brands, but flavor-wise, it's awesome.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
Most people think the black licorice is gross but I LOVE it! This is great and I am so happy that despite the unpopular opinion of others they still sell this flavor. I like the size of the bag it comes in and the price of this candy is not bad at all... Even the dollar store has it and I love it!!
Freddra R.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
These are by far the worst things I've ever had I my entire life. Yes, I get that some people actually enjoy black licorice, but it's definitely not for me. I can never pinpoint if it's bitter or sweet or what, but I've never been able to understand how people can actually hold it down.
Shauna a.
Shauna a.
Chico, CA
Even though I will always love classic Twizzlers, there is just something about the bites that have made them my new favorite. I love mixing them with popcorn while I'm watching a movie at home. Their bite size makes it easy to eat just a couple when I just want a taste!
Charlie C.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
I am personally baised against this product because I hate black licorice but this is just want this product is is black licorice. It doesn't have anything special about it. I would not recommend unless you love black licorice. If you don't, stay away from this product.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I feel like the odd one out usually cause no one likes the black licorice. Twizlers my favorite because its flavorful and it has that deep black licorice flavor that reminds me of my grandfather. They jam pack a package full and its low cal. Would def recommend.
claire s.
claire s.
Humansville, MO
ICK! it was no good . it's bitter and mine was dryed out. they look really good , but looks can be wrong. I got mine at a Walmart check-out . really bad flavor. they were not that pricey but If I knew they would be like that I would not have got them, no way.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Mount Airy, NC
Delish! I love Twizzlers Black Licorice. Its the only licorice brand I would buy. Great price for the amount of candy you get. I purchased from WalMart. Its about the same prices and other licorice candy. I would recommend to others that like black licorice.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Nashville, TN
My grandfather loves black licorice, but it's super hard to find. I was so excited when I found this product at CVS, but was disappointed when he said it didn't taste like traditional black licorice. I guess I'm still on the hunt for good black licorice!
Shay L.
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
These look really nasty and I always wanted to know if they were any good?
nicole m.
Are these good
Kathaleen C.
Kathaleen C.
Eubank, KY
Are these as good as the red twists