TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists Peg Bag, 7 oz

by Twizzlers

The world’s soul mate. A classic choice that pairs well with movies, road trips, your bachelor brother-in-law and everything else you pair things with.

[product:twizzlers-twists-strawberry-licorice-candy-105ct] Are these so good?
[product:twizzlers-twists-black-licorice-candy-7oz] why can I not find the black licorice bites anymore? They were so good, and easy to pop in my mouth and enjoy. Please, I have been looking forever to nonavail.
[product:twizzlers-twists-black-licorice-candy-7oz] or Twizzlers Twists Cherry Gummy Candy?
Start your review of TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists Peg Bag, 7 oz!
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists Peg Bag, 7 oz uploaded by Chandra G.
Twizzlers twists strawberry is artifcially flavored yet tasty, chewy, and gummy. You have to like licorice to enjoy Twizzlers. This candy is a low fat treat. They have so many flavors and are so great to enjoy while binge watching Netflix.
Matthew R.
One one of my favorite candies. They are satisfying to eat and the perfect size. One of the best candies.
Alex A.
Aynor, SC
I prefer the regular twizzlers. If you like the candy gushers, you might like these. I wouldn't buy them again.
Kaylah H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
If only these came in full size, my boyfriend loves them & wants them to come out year round
Danielle S.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is movie, travel or any time candy. It’s not messy so it’s great for kids and adults alike. It’s so much better than any of the other brands out there that taste like wax.
Keah C.
Indianapolis, IN
Yummy to my tummy. Fruity and the perfect sized snack for a cheating dieter. Sticks to my teeth for later snacking.
Echo A.
Bedford, VA
These are great for the kids! My daughter loves these as a reward or snack. Five stars!
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
I'm not a big fan of these. They really do not have much of a taste at all. My children will not eat them either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicolle R.
Cartago, La Union
il y a 6 mois
Hsinyu Y. il y a 6 mois
These are my favorite candy
Robyn E.
Girard, PA
il y a 8 mois
TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists Peg Bag, 7 oz why can I not find the black licorice bites anymore? They were so good, and easy to pop in my mouth and enjoy. Please, I have been looking forever to nonavail.
Brittany T.