Twizzlers Rainbow Twists Bag uploaded by Amanda R.Twizzlers Rainbow Twists Bag uploaded by Samantha  J.Twizzlers Rainbow Twists Bag uploaded by Summer W.

BY TWIZZLERS

Totally Twisted Low Fat Snack Rainbow Flavors: Strawberry. Orange. Lemonade. Watermelon. Blue Raspberry. Grape Every year, there are one million miles of Twizzlers® Twists produced.  If you lined up all of those Twizzles® candy there would be enough to travel from the Earth to the moon and back again...five times.  No human should have to make that journey alone.  Or without Twizzlers® Twists. Artificially Flavored. see more...

• Do you think the regular strawberry and cherry flavor is better ? (...10 Answers
  • I've never had twizzlers besides the normal flavour cause I live in...1 Answers
  • Is it good?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The different flavors in this one is really good.. Great flavors, and cheap low calorie& low fat snack.. Yummy fruit flavors." in 5 reviews
  • "these are the only twizzlers ill eat they are pretty good for licorice and love the different flavors in a bag instead of all the same. " in 5 reviews
Arnell H.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc
I purchased these here on Amazon in December of 2014 and paid $13.38 at that time. I had these sent directly to an APO military address and I highly recommend them for this purpose. You shouldn't send chocolate to most soldiers deployed in the Middle East because it gets too hot and the chocolate arrives as a melted mess. These Twizzlers don't melt like chocolate but provide the same satisfaction. Plus, having a pack of six of these means there's plenty for sharing. I'm really happy to have these available here on Amazon highly recommend these for any care package being sent to a soldier.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sylmar, CA
Always gotta have Twizzlers for any social event. When I have parties, I usually put up a takes with different candies on it. My niece turned three and her party was very colorful. I vought these rainbow ones, and they were gone within the first hour of the party. They taste so good, they are visually appealing and fun. YES.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Hayward, CA
Love the fruit flavors and colors in this product although it's does feel wierd in my opinion.. Yes it's a good value indeed but can be a bit pricey in some stores. I don't eat this product often because it is unhealthy. It can be repurchase worthy because my family likes these better than the originals!
Jennifer r.
Jennifer r.
Loxley, AL
Each color has its own flavor. The flavors are juicy and not sugar tasting. Can pull colors apart to eat separate or make your own cominations. Not an easy one to find. Usually have to buy large bags to get these. Not small packages near registers. Does leave fingers very sticky after pulling apart.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
I'm a fan of regular twizzlerw but these are a good twist. very visually appealing with the colors and they each taste different (fruity). I eat them on their own and use them as straws at parties with alcoholic drinks. I usually pick them up at Walmart as they are hard to find sometimes.
Shar R.
Shar R.
I love twizzlers but these are absolutely disgusting! I try to stick with the generic cherry flavored ones. I almost feel that they're too expensive for them. I don't eat them often because the manufacturing is awful so you can never seal the bag completely before they go stale and hard.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Moncks Corner, SC
Can I just start by saying I love twizzler, it has been my favorite for a long time. I wanted to try something new so I bought this one and man am I glad I did. These are delicious. The flavor is awesome. If you are a fan you need to try these. They might become one of your favorites.
Marina O.
Marina O.
These are one of my favorite treats. The flavor variety is a nice departure from the all-strawberry. Although there are a few colors that taste vaguely medicinal (the purple and yellow, of note), most have a very enticing flavor and a soft texture. Great for kids and adults alike.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Ringgold, VA
This isn't that bad, I just wish each piece tasted different. I mean I think this one would be my 4th favorite out of the kind, and its very pricey which with a little kid I don't think that is good. but it does have good flavor and I might buy it again if its ever on sale
Kitti M.
Kitti M.
They're almost flavorless, and what flavor you do taste is super artificial tasting. I didn't care for these at all. I tried one of each flavor and couldn't eat any more. I offered some to my boyfriend and he didn't like them either. They sound yummy, but they're not!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Punta Gorda, FL
What's your favorite color?
Karen R.
Karen R.
Are they better than the original twizzlers?
Summer W.
Summer W.
Do you think the regular strawberry and cherry flavor is better ? ( I DO !! :)
Stephania A.
Stephania A.
Lantana, Fl
Is there anyone whose really in love with these? also are they easy to find in your area, because I can only get mines at movie theaters.
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These look so good and I would like to try them, but I can't find them in any stores, they must be good then. 😢.