BY HERSHEY'S

• Does each color taste differently? And are they filled twists lik...1 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to get Rainbow twizzlers?2 Answers
  • Favorite flavor of twizzlers or like-brand twizzlers??2 Answers
hailey l.
I find these kinda gross. The colors are super harsh and they don't taste as good as the normal twizzlers. I got them at wal mart and I wont ever get them again because of the flavor. It also says low fat on the packet and we all know that is false. I wouldn't recommend to others
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I love the original Twizzlers, however I'm not a huge fan of the Rainbow Twizzlers! I think the only one I liked was the blue and even it wasn't the greatest. I expected more flavor I guess! And I wasn't crazy about the texture. I didn't find it to be the same as regular Twizzlers.
Deja C.
I'm so excited to see bye bye man lol I'm so excited for Christmas movies and with me I love this movie so much I love it and so excited for Christmas movies and Christmas movies all night and I'm so happy for my dad and to him to be the best dad I have never seen him
alyssa t.
These were better than I expected. They are quite artificial but the colors are appealing! The chewy texture is only slightly different than the strawberry Twizzlers. They are definitely sweeter across the board than the strawberry regular Twizzlers. I enjoy them as a change though. And I was able to buy them at the dollar store, too.
Joshua B.
Yardley, PA
Had some of these as part of an assortment I picked up for Halloween. I honestly expected to dislike them, but some of the flavors are pretty tasty! A nice change in the classic form factor. I think I still prefer the original, but I may pick them up again some time!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
I Absolutely love these. I love the original but if you want fruity taste this is the go to candy I would suggest! It comes with fun colors that would attract your kid's taste buds and their attention as well. I definitely would recommend these to anyone.
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
I love getting the small ones on Halloween I never knew or thought that they made them In a big package. I love the strawberry ones as well but I like these cause of all the different flavors. They aren't that pricey unless you get a really big package.
Bri H.
I'm not fond of the regular twizzlers but I LOVE the rainbow twizzlers. I literally keep a pack in the house, all the flavored are amazing and taste true to what they say they are.
Amanda S.
Midland Park, NJ
Sweet and a LITTLE Sour. The perfect beach snack.. Dare I say they almost get better when covered in sand?

A fat free sweet treat perfect to satiate your sweet tooth but not feel loaded up with sugar in your bikini. My favorite beach treat!
kayla a.
Hackensack, NJ
I love rainboq twizzlers! Not only are they fun to look at but you can alsl taste all the different flavors while still enjoying the same great texture and shape.
Mariel M.
This one is new for me...how it taste?
Jennifer F.
Edmonton
Where is the cheapest place to get Rainbow twizzlers?
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
Favorite flavor of twizzlers or like-brand twizzlers??
Lisa G.
Modesto, CA
Does each color taste differently? And are they filled twists like the others?