BY HERSHEY'S

• Where is the cheapest place to get Rainbow twizzlers?2 Answers
  • Favorite flavor of twizzlers or like-brand twizzlers??2 Answers
Deja C.
Deja C.
I'm so excited to see bye bye man lol I'm so excited for Christmas movies and with me I love this movie so much I love it and so excited for Christmas movies and Christmas movies all night and I'm so happy for my dad and to him to be the best dad I have never seen him
Joshua B.
Joshua B.
Yardley, PA
Had some of these as part of an assortment I picked up for Halloween. I honestly expected to dislike them, but some of the flavors are pretty tasty! A nice change in the classic form factor. I think I still prefer the original, but I may pick them up again some time!
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
I Absolutely love these. I love the original but if you want fruity taste this is the go to candy I would suggest! It comes with fun colors that would attract your kid's taste buds and their attention as well. I definitely would recommend these to anyone.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Midland Park, NJ
Sweet and a LITTLE Sour. The perfect beach snack.. Dare I say they almost get better when covered in sand?

A fat free sweet treat perfect to satiate your sweet tooth but not feel loaded up with sugar in your bikini. My favorite beach treat!
Bri H.
Bri H.
I'm not fond of the regular twizzlers but I LOVE the rainbow twizzlers. I literally keep a pack in the house, all the flavored are amazing and taste true to what they say they are.
kayla a.
kayla a.
Hackensack, NJ
I love rainboq twizzlers! Not only are they fun to look at but you can alsl taste all the different flavors while still enjoying the same great texture and shape.
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.
These were okay but definitely not a huge fan they are more chewy and don't have a lot of flavor to me, I have only had them once or twice though!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Beckley, WV
These are so yummy! I use the daily for church and the kids love them. The bright colors are so fun for children. They taste great as well!
Ashley  R.
Ashley R.
I love the original twizzlers but I personally think these ones taste horrible. Stick with the original ones they are definitely the best
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
I live all tizzlers. these are good because they are fruity and colorful. they aren't all that expensive either.
Mariel M.
Mariel M.
This one is new for me...how it taste?
Skyla W.
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
Favorite flavor of twizzlers or like-brand twizzlers??
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Edmonton
Where is the cheapest place to get Rainbow twizzlers?
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Modesto, CA
Does each color taste differently? And are they filled twists like the others?