BY TWIZZLERS

Low fat snack. Artificially flavored. Peel it. There are always nine strands in a Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel candy. That means you can split one with eight of your friends or just have all for yourself! Whether tying knots, creating edible jewelry, or simply pulling and peeling, it's all about having a good time. Assembly not included.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "The watermelon flavor is a fun change from the strawberry/cherry flavors we're all used to, and of course they're fun to eat!" in 8 reviews
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I love trying twizzlers new flavors and this one is so delicious. The best part is that it has a resealable bag so it’s always fresh! Twizzlers is always my go to candy. I feel zero guilt eating it every single time!
MaKenna E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I enjoy Twizzlers but this flavor is entirely too sweet for me. It has an oddly sweet and offsetting aftertaste and due to its sweetness only allows me to each half a rope. I much prefer to eat the original flavor of twizzlers.
Faby H.
I really don't get the hype about Twizzlers, I mean these ones, the watermelon ones I like better but the original ones to me are really really bad, I really don't get why everyone gets so hyped up about them
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Watermelon is the best kind! So yummy and chewy. I always pull them apart and eat one by one :) ! You can also use them as a straw it's great for the little ones ;) watermelon is definitely better than the regular
Olivia F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like this candy. I'm a big fan of the pull n peel twizzlers in general so when I saw the watermelon ones I had to try them. I like them personally but the watermelon flavor is definitely quote artificial so if you don't like that you probably won't like these.
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
I wanted these to taste so much better than they did. My package not very flavorful. So with a mild watermelon taste and the rest just seemed waxy and over chewy. I hope they make these better. It would be awesome to have a good tasting watermelon twizzler.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Love twizzlers! I prefer the original flavor but the watermelon flavor is a fun mix up! I bought them at Walgreens. I haven't been able to find them any many locations though. I would definitely recommend trying this flavor!
connie P.
Logan, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these low fat Twizzlers.Get them in variety flavors and their low fat to.Many stores carry them.The watermelon is really tasty,plus you can get Strawberry,Cherry,black and many more.
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Twizzler's Pull 'n' Peel Watermelon candy is very good. I'm a huge licorice fan and I do enjoy this brand. They could step up the flavor just a tad. But a good product overall.
Tina F.
Clifton, NJ
I love the pull apart Twizzlers specially when I'm watching a movie or at a baseball game.  I honestly preferred the Cherry flavor than the watermelon.  Usually you can get them on sale at CVS or Walgreen's.
Heather  H.
I haven't seen these before! Are these any good? I love twizzlers :)
Tateyana D.
We're are theses available at
Macy E.
Dahlonega, GA
Where are these sold? I love pull and peel twizzlers but have only seen cherry flavor!
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
Do you prefer these over the cherry flavored?
Heather W.
Abilene, TX
I've never had the watermelon flavor. Is it sour or tart?