Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Cherry - Hershey Chocolate uploaded by Esther M.Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Cherry - Hershey Chocolate uploaded by Beth H.

BY TWIZZLERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This bag of bites seems to last forever ! It's perfect for snacking on during a movie at home. My boyfriend loves these and I like the bites better than the long originals because I feel like I can portion control this better. Would buy again they're pretty cheap.
Vivian S.
Theodore, AL
This Pull n Peel was not what I expected at all. I really just didn't like the flavor and it got stuck in my teeth. It was really stuck in my teeth to the point where I had to brush and floss to get it out. Most of all, I really just didn't like the flavor. It didn't taste very fruity. I understand that its licorice and its also sugar free but it could've had a stronger cherry flavor.
Taylor C.
Margate, FL
My dad and I always buy this whenever we see it at the store! It has more flavor than the regular strawberry twizzlers but it's not obnoxiously sweet. The pull and peel effect making the process of eating it more fun. My nephews also enjoy the pulling aspect and it's flavor. Great for the whole family!
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
These are one of my favorite Twizzler products! And our 4 boys love that they can pull apart the strings and eat them as well! They not only taste great. But you can teach your children to the knots with them and also we have used them while decorating cupcakes and cakes as well! We would highly recommend anyone who loves licorice to try them ❤️
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Reminds me of the shoelaces candy from my childhood days, easy to pull and peel. Tastes like the quality remembered from Twizzlers as a child. The only drawback is unlike the bold shoelaces candy it is not as hard and more gummy. Which can often get stuck in your teeth which can be bothersome. But overall a childhood favorite that takes me back with each pull and peel bite
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time favorite candy to have on hand during the year as a quick snack. You get a lot of product for a reasonable price. You can also find it anywhere so no need to shop around. I like the cherry pull n peel much better that the original formula. I buy this multiple times a year.
Ellie B.
These are so good! They are like classic twizzlers but even snackier (not a word..) because of the small size! I like the texture a lot when they are this small! They are affordable and delicious and a great pick me up when studying all night. The only problem is that a full bag of them is so easy to eat in one sitting because you just keep reaching for more!
Meagan P.
Tallahassee, FL
Twizzlers Pull n Peel is my absolute favorite candy. This is the candy I'll get whenever I'm at a theater, and the one candy I'll raid my sibling's halloween bags for. It's way better than other licorices on the market, at least in my opinion. I'd definitely recommend as a great movie candy, or for anyone who likes licorice!
Tayler L.
Canton, MI
Growing up, I was never a fan of cherry flavored anything. Not the fruit itself, not cherry candy, not even cherry ice cream. And then, Lo and behold, I stumbled upon these delicious little bite sized cherry Twizzlers. The flavor managed to hook me in from the first piece. It wasn't too sweet, and still had enough of the familiar Twizzler taste to make me want more. Reviewing this reminds me I haven't had any of these in years...might have to change that.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
First off, yum!!! Love the and so does my child! It's our special little treat when we find it at the store or when we go see a movie! I love regular twizzlers and I really love these too!!! They are very affordable and we re purchase them a lot! I would definitely recommend it!
Ameera K.
Skokie, IL
What is your favorite flavor
Charl L.