BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Jade B.
Owings Mills , MD
If they’re not Pull N Peel, what’s the point of eating them lol. I LOVE the cherry Pull N Peel Twizzlers more than the regular ones. These are fun to eat and taste delicious. I tend to wait until they’re on sale 2 for $5 at Target. They are definitely worth it.
Ashley D.
Edmonton
Twizzlers pull n peels are such a fun and delicious treat. My parents always told me not to play with my food. But these candies are so fun it’s hard not to. I love eating these when I’m craving something sweet or when I go to the movies and need something to munch on.
Sophie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my personal favorite snack to bring to the beach. Twizzlers are the best licorice - red vines simply do not compare. It's a great price for a snack that lasts the whole day. Time and time again I find myself repurchasing this, I never get sick of it.
Carmen M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
You either love them or hate them and I happen to love them! One of my all time favorites 🍒
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I’ve tried several different flavors and I always come back to this one because it’s so good it’s really affordable I eat it at least once a week the flavor is so good and purchasing it it’s really worth it. Believe me when you eat one you can’t stop I like how soft the candy is
lily g.
Medina, TN
These are my favorite candy and they wont melt unlike chocolate. you definitely need to bring these
Jenna C.
Depew, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the pull n peel fun little candy to eat and it great for sharing with your kids we always bring these as are camping candy
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
OMG!! Absolutely love these licorice type of candy!! My fav! I love the taste and how they’re peel off! They are great price! I can eat a pack a day if I could 😍
Inna K.
I still can't get enough of the strawberry flavour and now I can add Cherry flavoured Twizzlers to my all time ready to chew on candy! If you haven't tried it, you are missing out!
Mason v.
Edmonton, AB
Love this Candy, way more fun than normal twizzlers. Kids love these, and is great treat for parties or movie nights.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.