Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
4.45 / 5 based on 1,552 Reviews
Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...
Top Questions See all 187 Q&A
- "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
- "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
- "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
- "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
- "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
They don't really taste like the original twizzlers but I kind of like these pull and peel ones better. So yummy.
This is probably my favorite candy (besides chocolate) I love the pull and peel way better than regular licorice.
These are quite possibly my favorite fruity candy. They taste great and are awesome for all types of food crafts
I prefer Red Vines these taste like plastic to me the flavor is gross and they also have a waxy texture to them.
I don't care for the cherry flavor. Also, I much prefer the original Twizzlers over the pull-and-peel varieties.
Omg.. I love see and have since I have been a small child.. Now my kids also love them and at them all the time!
Twizzlers are LIFE! The one candy I could have for the rest of my life and never get tired of! Love them so much!
These deliciously awesome things are what got me through marine corps boot camp/combat training/ they're so good!
These are mine and my daughters favorite twizzlers. I but a pack every wee for us to snack on. They're delicious.
Always a yummy snack for while studying or to bring to the movies. I buy mine only when on sale at CVS or Target
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos