BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Sophie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my personal favorite snack to bring to the beach. Twizzlers are the best licorice - red vines simply do not compare. It's a great price for a snack that lasts the whole day. Time and time again I find myself repurchasing this, I never get sick of it.
Becca W.
These are fun to pull a part their quite large and they have a lot of flavor but when my boyfriend first introduced me to them, I thought they tasted like cough syrup and weren't that good at all. I began to eat a little more of it in I kinda like it now but it still has a very similar taste a cough syrup!
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Definitely not like the original twizzlers! the kids seem to like playing with these things but I'm a fan of the original. Bought at retail store but will not buy them for myself ever again. They were the same price as other Twizzler and I like them least
Temisan O.
Overland Park
Twizzlers are one of my favorite candies, especially the pull apart ones. I can't believe I ate an entire pack of this on Halloween... I think the flavor is really good, it could be a little better, but it's still good. It's really cheap like most candy.
Patricia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely the best Twizzler ever made! I buy this things all of the time, you can get them most anywhere! The texture isn't as hard as the original Twizzler and the cherry flavor is simply amazing! I would recommend this to anyone who likes licorice!
DonnaJene H.
Orlando, FL
Twizzlers have been a fun favorite of mine for many years. As a child I enjoyed this candy frequently, and as an adult I still do, and infringe me back to my childhood. I still peel them and play with them. This is a fantastic product and I hope they continue to make twizzlers for a very long time so I can enjoy them with my great grand children one day!
Aneta L.
Nooooo. These taste so weird and they leave a weird feeling in my mouth. Kinda tingly... and not in a good way! I will always pass these up, which is strange because usually I'll eat almost any candy especially red licorice!!!! I can't with these.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twizzlers are my favorite thing to snack on, especially the pull apart ones! I like the strawberry flavor over the cherry anyways so these never disappoint. I could eat the entire bag until i made myself sick from them. Definitely purchase worthy.
Nancy G.
Las Vegas, NV
Ugh! I can't with this candy. I have no self control when it comes to the pull n peel candy. I find the flavor to be subtle but nice. My favorite flavor is cherry. You can find this candy pretty much anywhere that sells candy. Depending on the size of the candy the price seems to be fair.
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
The pull "n" peel method or Twizzlers is by far the best. Love that you aren't getting in trouble for playing with your food. Plus for me it helps me pace myself while eating them instead of just chomping down. Easy to find and super cheap to buy.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.