Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
4.45 / 5 based on 1,552 Reviews
Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...
Top Questions See all 187 Q&A
- "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
- "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
- "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
- "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
- "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Fun to eat and delicious. I can get burnt out on these though usually after a few, kind of rubbery, chemical tasting.
I love these I don't know how anyone couldn't! The fun in pulling it apart and eating it string by string is the best!
I ink line to eat twirlers when I'm at the movies. For some reason they keep me from not talking. And the flavor last
This is my favorite.....I been eating it for years....I like the cherry flavor a lot better than I do the strawberry
I'm not much of a fan of twizzlers just because I have a major sugar tooth and this candy doesn't really satisfy me.
Good that you can play with. Great cherry flavor and super chewy. Fun for kids and adults. Perfect of a movie night.
My favorite candy! So easy for the kids too! Easy cleanup, no mess, and their easy to just throw in your bag and go!
I did not like this product. I love twizzlers. Not the same flavor as regular Twizzlers. A disappointment. Off taste.
I love the pull and peels! I have a sweet tooth, and these are a great snack. I usually keep them in my desk drawer.
Honestly the only twizzlers we eat are the normal ones that are not listed here but my husband eats the all the time
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos