Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
4.45 / 5 based on 1,552 Reviews
Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...
Top Questions See all 187 Q&A
- "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
- "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
- "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
- "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
- "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Best licorice treat on the planet. My 4 year old granddaughter calls them Twists or Twisties. LOL, how adorable is that?
These are really fun because you can pull them apart and make them last longer. they don't taste as good as the original
This is my favorite flavor for twizzlers, its better than the original one and the original one does not have much flavor
I love twizzlers but the cherry flavor to me isn't so great. i don't really enjoy the texture of the pull 'n' peel either.
These are the ultimate twizzlers. Not only are they more flavorful than the original, they're larger and more fun to eat!
I love love love these twizzlers. I love that I can pull them apart and eat one piece at a time. Also my kids love them
This Candies are tradition you need them to go when you go to the movies they are really delicious and tasty I love them
So fun to eat but they taste slightly different that normal twizzlers so I have to be in the mood for these specifically
Always yummy, but don't eat too many in one sitting...you'll get a stomach ache. I love this type of fake cherry taste
One of my favorite things is to pull the pieces apart. Makes me feel like they last longer. They also taste really good
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos