BY TWIZZLERS #76 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Emily S.
Portland, MI
These are my favorite type of Twizzlers! Just like string cheese, they taste better when you eat them one string at a time :) They have a more mild cherry flavor; no cough-syrup/medicine taste to it. And they are great for the summertime because they don't melt on you like chocolate candies! A definite summer-must for the #beachbag
Hannah N.
I absolutely love these! They're fun to pull apart and I always made shapes with them as a kid. The flavor is unlike any other candy I've tried. It's honestly the best cherry-flavored candy I've tried. I'm not usually one for cherry flavored stuff, but this is the exception to the rule
Lindsay L.
Iowa City, IA
Twizzlers Cherry Pull n Peel make a fabulous beach/pool day snack! They taste so good on a warm day when you need a little something sweet. They are great for the kids and adults! Because you can pull off small strips at a time, they seem to last longer than other treats. Yum!
Yen C.
Springfield, VA
I don't really love twizzlers, but sometimes it's a not too sweet candy that I can eat. I'm not a huge cherry flavor fan, but I still think it's a good for being a cherry flavored product. I think licorice in general is a personal preference whether someone likes it or not, so I recommend it to those who like licorice.
Alex G.
Definitely one of my favorites! I love the cherry flavor (over the strawberry in the original Twizzlers) and I love how chewy they are. They also don't get stuck to your teeth. A great movie treat, and something fun to share with friends. Will continue to repurchase!
Evie P.
I really like Twizzlers so I enjoyed these. They do taste very artificial, and aren't healthy. You can buy this really anywhere in the US. I like the flavor of these better then all the other ones. I would buy these again. I don't have anything bad to say about these, but also they aren't amazing. It's just candy.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twizzlers is my all time favorite candy. I have loved it for years and i will not see a movie with out buying them first. With that being said... I do like these however I do not love them. They taste nothing like the original. They are cherry flavored. I also think because they twist up 5 small string together... the give you very little in the package. They are good but not great...
Alyssa P.
Thibodaux, LA
These are the best! They taste amazing! They honestly are worth the very little money you'd spend on them. They are so much better than the original. They have a better flavor in general than the original! They are easier to bite into you don't have to rip as hard with your teeth. It's all in all a great snack item
Kelly S.
Ottawa, IL
I love these! Would highly recommend to anybody who likes the original Twizzlers. In my opinion these are even better! I eat way too many of these. They are delicious! A lot come in one package too which is good for pigs like me! If you haven't tried, you must.
Sophie M.
Jenkintown, PA
This is my personal favorite snack to bring to the beach. Twizzlers are the best licorice - red vines simply do not compare. It's a great price for a snack that lasts the whole day. Time and time again I find myself repurchasing this, I never get sick of it.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?

back